[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (4 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Funny Moment of the Game:

Ranieri wanted to put Giovinco in around 5-10 minutes before he actually put him in, but Giovinco wasn't wearing his shoes cause he wasn't expecting to play.

Now that i typed it i'm not sure whether its funny or depressing
thats great.. a really good sign. hopefully he gets 30 minutes or more against reggina and he's actually got his boots on.

I'm over all happy with the game... but we had so many chances its annoying we couldn't put any away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
actually we have all overrated Zenit...they clearly aren't a decisive CL-level team...I remember we were all worried about them, but honestly they aren't that good at all...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
actually we have all overrated Zenit...they clearly aren't a decisive CL-level team...I remember we were all worried about them, but honestly they aren't that good at all...
I don't think we over rated Zenit. Those guys won UEFA and won super Cup against mighty Man U. They have really great team. (and superior coach :melayyanandmessi: )
I wish in that case, that we overrated Inter bit more. I still can't believe it, they marked us so well, and left us no space.

Anyway. I saw full game with 2 hours delay, and I am very happy with even 1 point, but I dont know what is wrong with Camo and his tackles. He should calm down a bit.

I think we have had really good CL campaign so far, but lets get a point (s) against Bate to secure 1st position.

Im also happy that majority of fans in here responded positively.

Of course there are the others , but let's them be miserable, I know how to enjoy

Forza Juve

:rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
With the way things had been going, I'm still surprised that no one got injured in that game especially with the way that pitch was playing out

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yup. We got a decent result, so they must be in crisis...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
perhaps they forgot to call up the maffia to fix the cl like they did with the uefa cup

but yes, they were less than impressive, clearly their uefa cup glory got to their heads and with innexperience in the cl which is a totally different ball game to the uefa cup they underachieved. the cl also proved the point ive been trying to make for months that arse-shavin is so f*cking overrated that i actually fail to see where his ridiculous valuation comes from, hes average at best and yet hes nominated for the balon d'or!! what a scandalous world we live in

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think we over rated Zenit. Those guys won UEFA and won super Cup against mighty Man U. They have really great team. (and superior coach :melayyanandmessi: )
I wish in that case, that we overrated Inter bit more. I still can't believe it, they marked us so well, and left us no space.

Anyway. I saw full game with 2 hours delay, and I am very happy with even 1 point, but I dont know what is wrong with Camo and his tackles. He should calm down a bit.

I think we have had really good CL campaign so far, but lets get a point (s) against Bate to secure 1st position.

Im also happy that majority of fans in here responded positively.

Of course there are the others , but let's them be miserable, I know how to enjoy

Forza Juve

:rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz:
nah man utd set their team wrong against zenit, they had scholes and anderson in central mid if im not mistaken, and had no destroyer not even carrick at least to keep the likes of danny on a leash, which is where i think juve did a better job of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)