[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (9 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean, would it have hurt to let F Rossi to come in the last 5 minutes instead of Marchionni who has allways played? Whats the point of having the kid on the bench, if one cant get few minutes JUST to make his senior debute with the club.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
11 points

good game, but we REALLY should have scored atleast 2 goals...defence was good, but Zenit are a counter-attacking team, plus Arshavin was crap

MOTM: Chiellini

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A draw and Sissoko got his yellow card, not too shabby. It was much better than I expected.
if you had seen the first half you would probably feel a bit dissapointed we didnt take our chances, well i certainly am, zenit today were alot easier to play against than the zenit that played us in turin. the draw is better than the defeat and sissoko goes into the 2nd round with a clean slate is about the only positives i can take from today, other than that, a pretty poor performance in a match that should have had at least 3 or 4 goals between us, i expect alot better come this weekend

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well I don't know about you all, but I'm going to need a few minutes to come down from the high of all that excitement today. :lazy:
I know what you mean, I have to do that every time that Juventus play, exciting soccer is our second name...

We seem to have from playing crap and not wining to playing crap and wining, and now back to playing crao and not wining...

I hate Ranieri...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Solid performance with no outfield players standing out. Grades reflect that.

Manninger 7.5

Grygera 6
Mellberg 6.5
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 6

Camoranesi 6.5
Sissoko 6.5
Marchisio 6.5
Nedved 6

Del Piero 6
Iaquinta 6

Ranieri 6
Good ratings,Manninger was indeed our best man, whilst the others were mostly "just decent",
though i would say that, the 1st half Sissoko was quite disappointing and lost his temper and his real mission by the end of the game...
Cr did well with the subs and our plan to get the very expected draw, but he sacrificed too much.
Esp the stamina levels of the elder DP and Neddy...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it was a decent away game ... if we had scored any of the chances it would have been a very good game..

better to miss such chances when it really does not matter, than when we are in the k.o. round !

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I know what you mean, I have to do that every time that Juventus play, exciting soccer is our second name...

We seem to have from playing crap and not wining to playing crap and wining, and now back to playing crao and not wining...

I hate Ranieri...
when was the last time you saw Juventus playing "exciting" soccer?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A draw and Sissoko got his yellow card, not too shabby. It was much better than I expected.
Looked like Sissoko had been told in advance that he was to deliberately get booked late in the game, if he wasn't booked already.

Good defensively display generally.

Midfield never really imposed itself on the game and the forwards finishing was terrible.

Chiellini was magnificent.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Looked like Sissoko had been told in advance that he was to deliberately get booked late in the game, if he wasn't booked already.

Good defensively display generally.

Midfield never really imposed itself on the game and the forwards finishing was terrible.

Chiellini was magnificent.
do yellow cards in the group stage get carried forward into the knockout rounds? I think they don't right? if they do, then well done Momo but if they don't, WTF :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)