[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (10 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
situation:

lose to zenit: still qualify but will have to take it seriously against bate to win the group and use up effort before the big one against milan but put pressure on madrid and fight for 2nd

beat zenit: win the group and field a weak team against bate to rest those for milan, and hope madrid lose

draw: hope madrid lose

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
situation:

lose to zenit: still qualify but will have to take it seriously against bate to win the group and use up effort before the big one against milan but put pressure on madrid and fight for 2nd

beat zenit: win the group and field a weak team against bate to rest those for milan, and hope madrid lose

draw: hope madrid lose
It'd be the best for our serie A campaign...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
This is in todays Tuttosport

Manninger

Grygera Melberg Legrottaglie Molinaro

Camoranesi Sissoko Marchisio De Ceglie

Iaquinta Giovinco​

Would be a very good formation, we will be counter attacking most of the time and with the pace of Vinni and Gio, would be good to see how Giovinco plays a more freely attacking role

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
This will be very difficult game, and if we win i will be very surprised..

Most important will be not to get any injured players. Someone mentioned that Sissoko should get yellow so that he would be sidelined against Bate..Im strongly against that, as we will have only Marchisio as DM..Yes we could play Nedved , but hey..Why push our players so hard in game just before Milan's?

we have 4 seria A matches before dec-Jan holiday...

Regina home
Lecce Away
Milan Home
Atalanta away

Im expecting 9 points from those 4 gamns, and we should be in 2nd position probably.

Even 0:0 agains Zenit would be great result for us..but no injuries please..

Forza Juve

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This will be very difficult game, and if we win i will be very surprised..

Most important will be not to get any injured players. Someone mentioned that Sissoko should get yellow so that he would be sidelined against Bate..Im strongly against that, as we will have only Marchisio as DM..Yes we could play Nedved , but hey..Why push our players so hard in game just before Milan's?

we have 4 seria A matches before dec-Jan holiday...

Regina home
Lecce Away
Milan Home
Atalanta away

Im expecting 9 points from those 4 gamns, and we should be in 2nd position probably.

Even 0:0 agains Zenit would be great result for us..but no injuries please..

Forza Juve
I would make a big effort to win the game tomorrow so that we can rest players before the Milan game.

he thinks with his dick and not with head
I know, but I wanted to hear his reasoning.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I would make a big effort to win the game tomorrow so that we can rest players before the Milan game.

of course, im sure all team knows that..But also Zenit still have chance..They finished at disappointing 5 place, and they have only 2 CL games to think about it. Besides that , they will have full and best squad. I would field best our squad, same as against Inter, and than, lets think about Regina and Gio..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is in todays Tuttosport

Manninger

Grygera Melberg Legrottaglie Molinaro

Camoranesi Sissoko Marchisio De Ceglie

Iaquinta Giovinco​

Would be a very good formation, we will be counter attacking most of the time and with the pace of Vinni and Gio, would be good to see how Giovinco plays a more freely attacking role
Our left flank is fast, but pretty weak, from the right side, we have Camo, that would be interesting.
This is not our secondary team, it only lacks our forward line and the tired Neddy.
Hopefully, this team will hold her ground and grab a draw!

Our serie A title chance, are lost a long time ago,being Juve means we cant retreat though, but we have to be wise and set our priorities.
We dont have any CL either, but we know have the chance to top the group and face a team who barely made it the second round. That would increase our chances in going forward.
As for the serie A, i believed from the beginning of the season that Milan will outrank us in the table and is till believe its inevitable by the end of the season, no matter what happens at the derby. I dont see winning and i dont believe that we will accept another defeat. I see us drawing both of these games and keep a balance to both campaigns...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    Cronios

I think I will have to disagree with you here bro.... Scudetto is lost when it's lost mathematically, at least to me. The first 19 rounds in Serie A isn't over yet and we already lost/loosing hope?

I can understand that you and many others try to be realistic and that is very appreciated I have to say because it keeps the balance here in the forums.... But even If we know that our Serie A chances are not as Milan or Inter's chances of winnning it, there's no point to loose hope and give up.

I don't want to sound like a priest or anything, but thats the best part in Football to me. Each 3points we make is gold, the table can turn around anytime anyday. Inter are facing Napoli and Lazio in the next two matches, and I can pretty much assure you that they're not running with 6points. Thats an example.

Nothing is lost. Inter game lost probably came at a good timing though loosing to our most hated rival is disgusting, but it came at the right time. I'll call this a wake up call more. We win against small teams, we know how to deal with the bigger ones and we'll be discussing more in May, hopefully.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    With any other coach(not too bad though) with the same players I would have said 'it's not over till it's over', regarding the Scudetto; but with Ranieri I just can't say the same.

Like Buffon said some weeks back, we stand a better chance winning the CL than the Scudetto so I am really eager to see how we do away to Zenit. It's going to be very hard; but I am not sure if I want Juve to win this, because I too want to see a AC Milan vs Real Madrid UEFA cup final. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)