[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (78 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:)

We did it. Not much more to add. Thank you to the players and staff of this wonderful club in making us dare to dream again.

Fantastic performance given the circumstances. Our best on the night were Chiellini, Licht, Vidal and Vucinic. Monsters. Forza Juve!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:)

We did it. Not much more to add. Thank you to the players and staff of this wonderful club in making us dare to dream again.

Fantastic performance given the circumstances. Our best on the night were Chiellini, Licht, Vidal and Vucinic. Monsters. Forza Juve!
We deserve this after those nightmarish runs a couple of years ago... which devastated our hearts.

Now we are not only progressing, but we are doing it playing enjoyable football,,,,,, which is something i desired like mad since those ugly crapelllo years full of horrid football until conte arrived.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah we really do play fantastic football under Conte. Smooth and silky. Not so much this game - but in general.

Last night was a gritty, smart, mature and tactically astute performance from the lads. So proud of them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I haven't watched the match as I have been overwhelmed with work, but we are showing massive improvement and I'm very happy about that. The side definitely has re-established its winning mentality last seen under Lippi. We aren't back to the Lippi times yet, but we do have that similer never die attitude. Kudos to Conte for that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Top of the group, no losses, and we saved our most critical wins for the toughest teams in the final heat of the group stages. Well done, boys!! :pint:

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Zambruno
[video=metacafe;9509071/shakhtar_donetsk_juventus_0_1_enrico_zambruno/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9509071/shakhtar_donetsk_juventus_0_1_enrico_zambruno/[/video]

Audio stadio
[video=metacafe;9509252/shakhtar_donetsk_juventus_0_1_audio_stadio/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9509252/shakhtar_donetsk_juventus_0_1_audio_stadio/[/video]

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Whoa, just read a shocking comment from a crazy loco pazzo mental fan comment on goal.com. Check it.

Cristobal Apara10 hours ago
No more pirlo please!!!! Pogba is ten times pirlo!!! He is a press player nothing more
Reply 1 reply-6

I am a pogba fan boy for sure but wow lol he's still 19 let him grow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We deserve this after those nightmarish runs a couple of years ago... which devastated our hearts.

Now we are not only progressing, but we are doing it playing enjoyable football,,,,,, which is something i desired like mad since those ugly crapelllo years full of horrid football until conte arrived.
It's almost worth saying that I'd rather lose under Conte than win under Capello...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whoa, just read a shocking comment from a crazy loco pazzo mental fan comment on goal.com. Check it.

Cristobal Apara10 hours ago
No more pirlo please!!!! Pogba is ten times pirlo!!! He is a press player nothing more
Reply 1 reply-6

I am a pogba fan boy for sure but wow lol he's still 19 let him grow.
pogba is nice, but marchisio would made quite more impact. and we'd probably scored one more

i know its too early, but i would love to see juve vs dortmund on champions league final!classic
Its soon, but such a final would be a victory for football

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Willian? Bitch please!

- - - Updated - - -

I think Vidal was the best man out there today. He was the reason we were able to limit Willian's threat. Asamoah was solid too. I think Pogba was good, but was very wasteful in the final third.
Licht had a major role in that. Licht was an absolute train on the right flank, he wasn't intimidated by Willian, one of the best players of this season's UCL, having enough courage to defend and attack deep the entire game creating the goal, and for that, he gets MOM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)