[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (17 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
best team we could draw.

and if man utd gets bayern or barcelona, it would mean the entire epl is allready eliminated before the quarter finals.

wonderfull
Exactly my thoughts, and Juve having a big share in the destruction of English teams in the CL is so much better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a show of strength and solidarity. Impeccable performance by the likes of Chiellini, Licht, and Vidal. I was impressed by Pogba (even though he did give away a couple of balls, but his overall performance was very mature for someone so young), and enjoyed the link up play between Vucinic and Giovinco, and how Vucinic held up the ball to open up and create space for the other players. Buffon hardly had anything to do, but was quite shaky and hesitant on a couple of occasions. Bonucci, Barza, Pirlo, and Asamoah hardly set a foot wrong.

Well done boys, and let's worry about Chiellini's suspension when the time comes ;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get Real and Shakhtar gets Schalke it would be really annoying as it could have been the opposite should we got a draw instead...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #927
    I want straight wins in Serie A now until the second round of CL starts again. We have to open up a big gap from other teams if we want to fight on two fronts by spring time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    What a show of strength and solidarity. Impeccable performance by the likes of Chiellini, Licht, and Vidal. I was impressed by Pogba (even though he did give away a couple of balls, but his overall performance was very mature for someone so young), and enjoyed the link up play between Vucinic and Giovinco, and how Vucinic held up the ball to open up and create space for the other players. Buffon hardly had anything to do, but was quite shaky and hesitant on a couple of occasions. Bonucci, Barza, Pirlo, and Asamoah hardly set a foot wrong.

Well done boys, and let's worry about Chiellini's suspension when the time comes ;)
    If we draw arsenal, i wouldnt worry to much about it

they dont got an attack anyway

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
    Dec 5, 2012
    Nah, the problem was that Vidal got a thin yellow card very early and therefore had to be cautious the rest of the game. I thought he played a brilliant game to be honest, and Willian didn't create a lot. :)
    Willian was told to stay behind, for Shakhtar this was just like a friendly game, a lot of moves, change of tactics, affordable mistakes,lack of persistent pressing, overall they didnt care about the result, i definitely think they wanted Chelsea out. Forza Juve! hope we give away Bendtner and take a really fine striker.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Lucescu: “Juventus played a good game, prepared well, were aggressive and won the midfield battles, then took advantage of a refereeing error. In my view, the goal was offside,” said the former Inter Coach

“To reach a certain level, you need to have talent and history, but also a certain political strength in football,”

LOL, the nerve of that Romanian faggoty gypsy after the Fernandinho handball.
    hey you still talking Lucescu? wrong time isn't it? :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Arsenal are such a clutch team, I'm not really sure if I'd want to draw them, although we have Conte these days who has been proving quite adept at keeping us on the straight and narrow.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Arsenal are such a clutch team, I'm not really sure if I'd want to draw them, although we have Conte these days who has been proving quite adept at keeping us on the straight and narrow.
    They were lucky to be in such easy group.

Their 10th place in the epl is no surprise, and they would get a wakeup call if they face us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)