[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (107 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope for the following draw:
Juve-Gala
Barca-Milan
Bayern-Real Madrid
Dortmund-Valencia
PSG-Shakhtar
Malaga-Arsenal
Schalke-Celtic
Man Utd-Porto

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #892
    I was annoyed at the cautious approach but at the same time it was necessary due to Shaktar's fast transitions. Conceding a goal would have been disastrous. The defenders were superb namely Chiellini and the wingers even though conservative did a good job to stop Shaktar's wide midfielders to play their game. Willian was forced to play behind the strikers because of Lichtsteiner's intensity. Vucinic did a huge defending game and Pogba was my outstanding player out there. Exhaustion appeared clearly on the players in the end but the calmness showed superiority and the home game against the Ukranians was simply an underestimation of the team. From now on it is only serious approaches, our team can go far....we are that strong.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini7.5

Lichtsteiner 7
    Vidal 6.5
    Pirlo 7
    Pogba 8
    Asamoah 6.5

Vucinic 7
    Giovinco 7

Matri N.R
    Giaccherrini N.R

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    I was annoyed at the cautious approach but at the same time it was necessary due to Shaktar's fast transitions. Conceding a goal would have been disastrous. The defenders were superb namely Chiellini and the wingers even though conservative did a good job to stop Shaktar's wide midfielders to play their game. Willian was forced to play behind the strikers because of Lichtsteiner's intensity. Vucinic did a huge defending game and Pogba was my outstanding player out there. Exhaustion appeared clearly on the players in the end but the calmness showed superiority and the home game against the Ukranians was simply an underestimation of the team. From now on it is only serious approaches, our team can go far....we are that strong.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini7.5

Lichtsteiner 7
    Vidal 6.5
    Pirlo 7
    Pogba 8
    Asamoah 6.5

Vucinic 7
    Giovinco 7

Matri N.R
    Giaccherrini N.R
    WHAAAAAT

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini7.5

Lichtsteiner 7
    Vidal 6.5
    Pirlo 7
    Pogba 8
    Asamoah 6.5

Vucinic 7
    Giovinco 7

Matri N.R
    Giaccherrini N.R
    Pogba MOTM? Dafuq, can't say I agree at all, tbh. :) Even though he played a good game overall, he was too laid-back at times and gave some easy balls away. We were lucky that Shakhtar wasn't more effective in using those chances. :)

I thought Chiellini was MOTM, but I thought Licht and Vidal was great as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    So long as we meet Milan in the final and win :agree:
    I wouldnt mind it but Barca will beat the holy crap out of Milan
    The only teams who are capable of eliminating Barca are Real Madrid and Bayern and since both cant be drawn against them I picked Milan who can make the most damage
    If my wish comes true then Juve Barca Bayern/Real Dortmund Shakhtar Malaga Celtic and Man Utd will go through IMO

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    I wouldnt mind it but Barca will beat the holy crap out of Milan
    The only teams who are capable of eliminating Barca are Real Madrid and Bayern and since both cant be drawn against them I picked Milan who can make the most damage
    If my wish comes true then Juve Barca Bayern/Real Dortmund Shakhtar Malaga Celtic and Man Utd will go through IMO
    atm Barca are way more annoying than Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)