[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (13 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I didn't think the game in Turin displayed Juve's real quality at all, so I'm glad we won in their home arena. Shakhtar are a good side but a level below the better teams in the competition, I thought there was unnecessary fear over this game.

Is that mirror writer going to crawl into a cave and cry now?

Note how neither team bothered to put the ball out of play when a player went down. Not letting a thing go. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

Doesn't look too good for your team. I guess you'd want Schalke or PSG, but even against them you'll have tough time. You can eliminate those two though. Not a chance for you if you get Bayern, United or Barca. With Dortmund it's hard to predict. They are definitely the better team, but I just don't trust them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

Doesn't look too good for your team. I guess you'd want Schalke or PSG, but even against them you'll have tough time. You can eliminate those two though. Not a chance for you if you get Bayern, United or Barca. With Dortmund it's hard to predict. They are definitely the better team, but I just don't trust them.
I sincerely hope dortmund is not getting milan. I want dortmund to go far, and milan's style is exactly what dortmund will have problems with

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

Dortmund dominated the killer group, they can win the CL if they keep that level.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

yep, prospects for an easy look pretty grim :D ... as long as we don't draw Barca or Bayern, I don't mind the rest - catenaccio with a side of quick counters would take care of them :p. Lot's of time till then, though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

Woah, glad we made it first.... because theres no easy way out if u got the 2nd place in you group.

Anyways... if we go thru we will meet them.. but at least we have one round less of super tough opponents and we can start building our tempo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Something tells me we are going to get Real at the knockouts
I see Barca Real the only teams better than us with Bayern on a similar level to us. So I definitely hope to avoid Real but I wouldnt like us to get Valencia eigther. Any other team will be fine
BTW Real will be extra tough as we wont have Chiellini to mark Ronaldo for the 1st game

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Barcelona
Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke 04
Manchester United
PSG

Damn...no easy team on that list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)