[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (8 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
What's up with this 4-3-3 hype lately? I think the system is much more offensive in general and requires more running from our players. I think switching between 5 and 3 at the back would be wiser than playing with 4.

However, this match scares the shit out of me.

He wasn't risked because of this match, he is selected for the squad.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
Doens't matter how we play cause Shaktar is dangerous anyway and we should give all anyway..it's the biggest game in years for Juve..Juve is at their best when they need to achieve great things..:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The reason why you don't know enough about football is that you don't watch enough football WITh Italians..

And Barcaloni people don't give a shitt about Serie A? That's true. Because they lost every game against us over the last 25 years..

Ask around in Madrid or Barcelona if they respect players like Alex, Maldini or Totti? They adore them..as we Italians loved Raul etc...

Even when Serie A is in a little crisis we are still a top country with top players and top mentality. How is Spain doing in the financial crisis?? They are bankrupt...maybe Madrid and Barce should spend less so the people over there have something to eat...
You're back :)

Don't leave.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Giovinco is in good form and quad is rested and top goal scorer so I'm not sure why your so amazed?

I think vucunic can change the game off the bench better then Gio and quad as well

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The reason why you don't know enough about football is that you don't watch enough football WITh Italians..

And Barcaloni people don't give a shitt about Serie A? That's true. Because they lost every game against us over the last 25 years..

Ask around in Madrid or Barcelona if they respect players like Alex, Maldini or Totti? They adore them..as we Italians loved Raul etc...

Even when Serie A is in a little crisis we are still a top country with top players and top mentality. How is Spain doing in the financial crisis?? They are bankrupt...maybe Madrid and Barce should spend less so the people over there have something to eat...
I am neither Spanish, nor Italian so I don't give 2 shits about what you're saying.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giovinco is in good form and quad is rested and top goal scorer so I'm not sure why your so amazed?

I think vucunic can change the game off the bench better then Gio and quad as well
Look at it like this :

We want to go out and play, but not take defensive risks, so we'll take a 3-5-2 and lock up flanks and central.

Up front, we need vucinic to combine with the midfielders and flanks, to get into the final third. and space will be small

Giovinco ? in a 3-5-2 with small space, he'll get knocked of the ball each and every time, and he wont have the space to move to the wing and trow early crosses.

quag with vucinic is what i'd do. vucinic for the linking of midfield and attack, and quag because he is terrific at creating space for himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)