[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yes but Asamoah is a defensive midfielder, as a lb, maybe he wouldnt be asked to move up so much, and just defend
It's about positioning not attacking or defending. As a lwb he can get away with poor positioning. As a left back you'd have to tie him down offensively, to prevent him from getting exposed. Would probably work against a weak side, but against stronger sides it could possibly be a hinderance.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Chiellini is injured, that's why we are discussing this. And send it on a email to Conte.
Did not know that. Would definitely just stay in a 3-5-2 then, with Caceres-BonBon-BarzaPunch and switch to a 4-3-3 in the second half.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What's up with this 4-3-3 hype lately? I think the system is much more offensive in general and requires more running from our players. I think switching between 5 and 3 at the back would be wiser than playing with 4.

However, this match scares the shit out of me.

Chiellini is injured, that's why we are discussing this. And send it on a email to Conte.
He wasn't risked because of this match, he is selected for the squad.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
cool. we can watch some games. I'm tired of watching them with Italians :lol:
The reason why you don't know enough about football is that you don't watch enough football WITh Italians..

And Barcaloni people don't give a shitt about Serie A? That's true. Because they lost every game against us over the last 25 years..

Ask around in Madrid or Barcelona if they respect players like Alex, Maldini or Totti? They adore them..as we Italians loved Raul etc...

Even when Serie A is in a little crisis we are still a top country with top players and top mentality. How is Spain doing in the financial crisis?? They are bankrupt...maybe Madrid and Barce should spend less so the people over there have something to eat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)