[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (130 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Our hardest game of the season and like with the Chelsea game, scoring first is a must.

I feel this game is too big for Pogba and his somewhat laid back attitude and with his tendency not to press or track back as much Asamoah should take his place in a midfield three.

This is what I'd go for.

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini

Vidal-Pirlo-Asamoah

Giovinco-Quag-Mirko

As Salvatore has said, if we play like we can then we should walk away with something, however every player has to perform to the maximum.
I like this one. In case Chiellini wouldn't be available I'd put Asamoah in his place and Pogba in the middle. He's good in the air and has great shot from distance which could be vital in a match like this one.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
The bookies are no fools guys, whenever they introduced such odds for a draw, it always came out to be the final result! I remember a few such games with similar draw odds such as, Porto - Arsenal, Sweden - Denmark and so on...
^this. 1.85 for a draw, haha :D And every other betting option is disabled, the match is really closed for betting. I was going for 0-0 but you cant bet at results, very unlikely for CL games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)