[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (11 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Oh, that changes things, i allways respect a fellow gym visitor. to many people look bad to us.

Coloured ? asamoah was my favorite juve player for 2 months
homosexuals ? because of the skinned faggot thing ? a fag is a fag, a homosexual is a homosexial. watch more southpark to know the diffrence, they made an episode about it
economically challenged class ? Oh god i'm sorry, i forgot to but a smiley again. seems you took it serious again.
Hey Gordon, do i need to report this for going off topic?

- - - Updated - - -

ALL-TWO-ROW BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHL!!!
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Alright guys. Take the off topic to an off topic thread. Mod Thread is cool for now.

Keep this one clean.
was typing my post while all the offtopic comments were posted apparently, i'll stop at that.

on topic, i really dont know what to expect, if those william to chelsea if shaktar win rumors, are true

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
was typing my post while all the offtopic comments were posted apparently, i'll stop at that.

on topic, i really dont know what to expect, if those william to chelsea if shaktar win rumors, are true
Off-topic: No worries.

On-topic: I'd expect Shaktar to play hard. Juve will just have to play harder. I expect Roman to buy everything he can in January.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm getting really mad about that william rumor.

if you do this to ask a team to lose, its illegal

if you do it to motivate them to win, its all okay

isnt right to me

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm getting really mad about that william rumor.

if you do this to ask a team to lose, its illegal

if you do it to motivate them to win, its all okay

isnt right to me
I agree, but I think it is a bullshit rumor. It would be stupid to have that stuff out in the open.

Mar 4, 2007
Benitez

He told Sky Sports: "We know that a draw would be bad for us but the positive thing is that Shakhtar has a lot of good players and everybody is talking about them, so they have to show the rest of the world that they are really good players.

"When you know the top sides in Europe or in the world are watching you then you have to perform. Obviously, Juve will go for the win but Shakhtar will need to show this level that they have.

"They might finish second and have to play against one of the top sides in Europe and it will be more difficult, so I think they will try to win."

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
it's not in effect yet, is it?

- - - Updated - - -

and rightly so.
I think it starts counting this year.

The UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, which were approved in May 2010 after an extensive consultation period and updated in the 2012 edition, are being implemented over a three-year period, with clubs participating in UEFA club competitions having their transfer and employee payables monitored since the summer of 2011, and the break-even assessment covering the financial years ending 2012 and 2013 to be assessed during 2013/14.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think it starts counting this year.

The UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, which were approved in May 2010 after an extensive consultation period and updated in the 2012 edition, are being implemented over a three-year period, with clubs participating in UEFA club competitions having their transfer and employee payables monitored since the summer of 2011, and the break-even assessment covering the financial years ending 2012 and 2013 to be assessed during 2013/14.
oh ok, thanks. looks like he's got plenty of time to balance the books.

May 22, 2007
Remember last season when Man City were going to "give" Villarreal huge bonuses to beat Napoli?

Juventus go in with the correct attitude as they did vs Chelsea, they don't lose.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope he brings all he learned at inter.

kill a team that win the CL last year

You know what, i want the goddamn danes to win. seriously, chelsea would be the laughing stock of europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)