[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (13 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Oh funny funny funny people

yeah, lets think that a 4-3-3 that wasent working against fucking worldclass torino before they went down to 10 man, is going to work against shaktar who made every team in the group hand their asses to them, apart from the eternaly lucky chelsea.

Oh yes, while add it, lets field a load of attackers, so we got no grip whatsoever on the game, and lose horribly.

for real bitches :
3-5-2, licht and asamoah on the flanks, matri/bendtner with vucinic up front, early pressure, kill the fucking game, have it end 0-0.
and guess what, thats exactly what conte will do
Seriously, get lost.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am just glad the derby was such an easy game. The last thing we needed was a brawl before this match. This will be a midfield battle & we need Vidal & Pogba to be at their best. The last game we could not get the ball from them. We need to apply some smart pressure as they are capable of making us do a lot of running.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Classic acmilan line :lol: got half the forum think he's cool because he's older than most people here.
it can't be a classic 'cause I am pretty sure this is the first time I have asked someone this question here. And considering what he said, and the reaction too, seems to me I wasn't off the mark.

I am also probably not much older than the average guy here but when someone comes up with what he said, and thinks it sounds cool, there are two explanations - you are either an idiot or are still a child ... and i went with the explanation that was in his favor.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it can't be a classic 'cause I am pretty sure this is the first time I have asked someone this question here. And considering what he said, and the reaction too, seems to me I wasn't off the mark.

I am also probably not much older than the average guy here but when someone comes up with what he said, and thinks it sounds cool, there are two explanations - you are either an idiot or are still a child ... and i went with the explanation that was in his favor.
Not to mention how he made a mistake and overrated the hell out of your club:

Росонери гнусни, вие пак сте втори, а ний сме черно-бели шампиони!

Translation for those 2-3 members who don't speak Bulgarian: Filthy Rossoneri, You are 2nd again and we are black&white champions.
седми :heart:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
* SimulCast: Idman TV
Al Jazeera Sport +4
Al Jazeera Sport HD1
beIN Sport Max 3
CT Sport / HD
Digi Sport 1 (hun)
Digi Sport 2 (rom)
HRT 2 (croatia)
Kanal Ukraine
Nova Sports 2 (hellas) / HD
nSport / HD
NTV Plus Futbol 2 / HD
Ring.bg
SF Zwei / HD
Sky Calcio 1 / HD
Sky Sport 1 (germany)
Sky Sport 1 (italy) / HD
Sky Sports *RED button
Sport 1 (israel)
Sport 1 HD (israel)
Sport 1 Select HD (ned)
Sport TV4
SportKlub (slovenia)
STV 1 [Jednotka] Slovakia
SuperSport 1 (alb) / HD
SuperSport 3 (za)
SuperSport HD (za)
TRK Futbol+ / HD
Viasat Sport (norway)
Viasat Sport (swe) / HD
Viasat Sport Baltic
Viasat Xtra 1
~ CYP: Cytavision Sports 1
~ SUI: TeleClub Sport PPV
~ USA: Fox Soccer 2GO

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
the skinning was a joke
the comparison of licht is old and has been done before

we did nothing before red card, so the game absolutely proved nothing good about 4-3-3. period. if fanboys as yourself then go tell everyone how 4-3-3 is the reason we won, well then i just point them at the truth. before red card we were nowere, after we got a grip.

the torino leftback was a joke, and alot less then the rightback.

really i dont know what crawled up your ass and died, but if you arent giving any real arguments, then please gtfo and die in a fire
:cry:

None of your jokes are funny, you dumbfuck bigot. I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say, whenever the fuck I want to say it, especially when it comes to racist, homophobic pieces of shit like you.

As for calling me a 4-3-3 fanboy, :howler: I'm not surprised that's what you took out of this exchange - despite the fact that I haven't claimed that formation to be any better than the 3-5-2, and have stated multiple times over the last few days that I want to see both formations used depending on the matchup.

Listen to you talking about pointing people towards the 'truth'. It's one game, but I guess you really are just that fucking dense.

As for arguments, we won an important game using a formation for the first time (this season), which is promising, and does bode well for our coach's tactical options moving forward - in case you're too stupid to realize that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what i did, was primarely kicking fanboys back in their cave, for claiming the torino gamed proved the 4-3-3 was good. it didnt prove anything.
the positive thing is that we found out, what players to field where, in a 4-3-3

If conte returns, formation choise will return.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Here in Donetsk 55k fans will be waiting for nice elimination game )). People are very excited to see another European grand team to be trashed. It is not about how Juve will play, it is all about how Shakhtar will play - if they do not make stupid mistakes nothing will stop them.
Oooooo mighty shakhtar they arn't scared bu nobody :rofl:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
* SimulCast: Idman TV
Al Jazeera Sport +4
Al Jazeera Sport HD1
beIN Sport Max 3
CT Sport / HD
Digi Sport 1 (hun)
Digi Sport 2 (rom)
HRT 2 (croatia)
Kanal Ukraine
Nova Sports 2 (hellas) / HD
nSport / HD
NTV Plus Futbol 2 / HD
Ring.bg
SF Zwei / HD
Sky Calcio 1 / HD
Sky Sport 1 (germany)
Sky Sport 1 (italy) / HD
Sky Sports *RED button
Sport 1 (israel)
Sport 1 HD (israel)
Sport 1 Select HD (ned)
Sport TV4
SportKlub (slovenia)
STV 1 [Jednotka] Slovakia
SuperSport 1 (alb) / HD
SuperSport 3 (za)
SuperSport HD (za)
TRK Futbol+ / HD
Viasat Sport (norway)
Viasat Sport (swe) / HD
Viasat Sport Baltic
Viasat Xtra 1
~ CYP: Cytavision Sports 1
~ SUI: TeleClub Sport PPV
~ USA: Fox Soccer 2GO
Sopcast? :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:cry:

None of your jokes are funny, you dumbfuck bigot. I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say, whenever the fuck I want to say it, especially when it comes to racist, homophobic pieces of shit like you.

As for calling me a 4-3-3 fanboy, :howler: I'm not surprised that's what you took out of this exchange - despite the fact that I haven't claimed that formation to be any better than the 3-5-2, and have stated multiple times over the last few days that I want to see both formations used depending on the matchup.

Listen to you talking about pointing people towards the 'truth'. It's one game, but I guess you really are just that fucking dense.

As for arguments, we won an important game using a formation for the first time (this season), which is promising, and does bode well for our coach's tactical options moving forward - in case you're too stupid to realize that.
#Rollie4prez :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)