[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (2 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hi everybody! Hope you are doing all great, guys!
Here in Donetsk 55k fans will be waiting for nice elimination game )). Frankly, I do not know who will win, but there will be no DRAW! I think Abramovich has already promised Akhmetov to buy Willian for 40 mln euro, if Shakhtar kicks out Juventus. People are very excited to see another European grand team to be trashed. It is not about how Juve will play, it is all about how Shakhtar will play - if they do not make stupid mistakes nothing will stop them.
WAXTAP will get their asses kicked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fucking mods, we need you guys to ban fuckers like that Shaktar fanboy, but instead you just give infraction for diehard Juve fans who have been on this forum for ages.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cool story. You want to skin faggots for their pelts, have attempted to favourably compare our RB to a Nazi... can you enlighten us all on the behavioural differences between light and dark skinned Brazilians again?

:sergio:

And would you give the Giovinco/4-3-3 bashing a break already? We won a derby today, in case that fact escaped you, why don't you fucking enjoy it and relax. You're in every thread, claiming that 36 fucking minutes of the first half demonstrates why neither are good enough, meanwhile we haven't played that formation in 9 months or so, and clearly fielded a front 3 that needed to be adjusted (Vooch needed to be wide, Giacch needed to be in the stands) - regardless of the card.

Do you not understand the irony involved in calling a bunch of 4-3-3 knee-jerkers 'retards', meanwhile we've tried this formation once with our current lineup, and you think that you've got it all figured out - Seba only did well because of the card, and the fact that it was Torino's LB - because you watched our club play one fucking game in the 4-3-3?! Jesus.
the skinning was a joke
the comparison of licht is old and has been done before

we did nothing before red card, so the game absolutely proved nothing good about 4-3-3. period. if fanboys as yourself then go tell everyone how 4-3-3 is the reason we won, well then i just point them at the truth. before red card we were nowere, after we got a grip.

the torino leftback was a joke, and alot less then the rightback.

really i dont know what crawled up your ass and died, but if you arent giving any real arguments, then please gtfo and die in a fire

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Some reason that Shakhtar fella strikes me as a milan or chelski troll. something fake about the way he talks. It will be a tough match but we got this.

edit: If you are a Shakhtar fan, why would you want Chelsea to buy your best player?

May 22, 2007
I have a bad feeling about this :(

I keep remembering how lucky chelsea are in the cl and that goal by moses, as if it was all meant to be...
Teams make their own luck.

Juventus play close to potential, they shouldn't lose here.

Need to go into this with the same attitude as the game against Chelsea.

Ferocity.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hi everybody! Hope you are doing all great, guys!
Here in Donetsk 55k fans will be waiting for nice elimination game )). Frankly, I do not know who will win, but there will be no DRAW! I think Abramovich has already promised Akhmetov to buy Willian for 40 mln euro, if Shakhtar kicks out Juventus. People are very excited to see another European grand team to be trashed. It is not about how Juve will play, it is all about how Shakhtar will play - if they do not make stupid mistakes nothing will stop them.
Hey,

Did you perhaps hear something about Shakhtar's expected line up? Hubschman and Kucher are a yellow away from suspension. Is Lucescu expected to start with those two?

Dec 2, 2012
Hey,

Did you perhaps hear something about Shakhtar's expected line up? Hubschman and Kucher are a yellow away from suspension. Is Lucescu expected to start with those two?
Hubshman is injured, Kucher will play. Eduardo or Devich instead of miserable Andriano, who cannot score anything - thanks god, finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Гандон
Google translate? ))))

- - - Updated - - -

Don't scare him away, ffs. I don't intend to browse through Ukrainian newspapers to find the info we want to hear.
That is right! I would invite you all guys to come over to see one of the best areanas in Europe hosting best football match of the day... Too bad all 55k places sold out.

Dec 2, 2012
Some reason that Shakhtar fella strikes me as a milan or chelski troll. something fake about the way he talks. It will be a tough match but we got this.

edit: If you are a Shakhtar fan, why would you want Chelsea to buy your best player?
You cannot keep people forever if they want to leave. I think Shakhtar will sell Willian, he told several times he wants a transfer to a stronger league, like APL. If Willian scores, Shakhtar will get jackpot. But anyway, we have a lot young Brazilians who want to repeat his success - it is like a factory here.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Ha-ha-ha))) you made my day, dude! I hope for 3-1, Willian to score 2 and Mkhitaryan 1.
Эй кротовня иди горилку с салом жри
ЮВе поставит Раком и Шахту и Ахметку
сьппал отсюда

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hopefully that fucker will die with his communist piece of shit country. And if this count as insulting other members then I will come to rape you mods....yes, even you Kate.

Dec 2, 2012
Hubschman is the only injured starter? Who's expected to replace him?
Stepanenko or Kosta. And Andriano is suspended, but it is actually good for Shakhtar.

- - - Updated - - -

Эй кротовня иди горилку с салом жри
ЮВе поставит Раком и Шахту и Ахметку
сьппал отсюда
Google translate, latest version?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)