[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (6 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
licht alone will turn the right flank into your standard nazi concentration camp. He'll be the SS butcher, whilst Willian shall be the molested jew.
Cool story. You want to skin faggots for their pelts, have attempted to favourably compare our RB to a Nazi... can you enlighten us all on the behavioural differences between light and dark skinned Brazilians again?

:sergio:

And would you give the Giovinco/4-3-3 bashing a break already? We won a derby today, in case that fact escaped you, why don't you fucking enjoy it and relax. You're in every thread, claiming that 36 fucking minutes of the first half demonstrates why neither are good enough, meanwhile we haven't played that formation in 9 months or so, and clearly fielded a front 3 that needed to be adjusted (Vooch needed to be wide, Giacch needed to be in the stands) - regardless of the card.

Do you not understand the irony involved in calling a bunch of 4-3-3 knee-jerkers 'retards', meanwhile we've tried this formation once with our current lineup, and you think that you've got it all figured out - Seba only did well because of the card, and the fact that it was Torino's LB - because you watched our club play one fucking game in the 4-3-3?! Jesus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I will take this lineup since Willian is a tough nut to crack and has always been their danger man. Shanktar is an attacking team and since they are playing at home they will definitely want to leave a good impression in front of their fans despite having secured qualification. I wont expect Shanktar to give us any favors. Things are less tough since Luiz Adriano is suspended. This is the last match of the CL so let's go for the win to top the group!

I will go for this

Buffon
Barza - Bonu - Giorgio
Lich - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asa
Quag - Mirko

As usual Giovinco to come in the 65th minute mark to cause terror to the tiring defence and score, just like against Chelsea.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I want Vidal to run out of breath by the end of the game. I want to see him using an oxygen mask while celebrating our qualification.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Buffon

Licht - Barzagli - Bonuci - Chiellini

Vidal - Pirlo - Asamoah

Pogba

Giovinco - Vucinic​

don't ask why, just do it ... Milan fans know CL best ;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Basically a 433 with Gio and Mirko drifting wide. Pogba and Vidal rotating for the striker role.

Not bad.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Shaktar is a better team then Chelsea, they proved that over these 5 games, so we need to be perfect once again. It may sound strange but Willian isn't the one who worries me, it's their coach. Lucescu knows his business well. I hope Conte can throw in something unexpected and outfox him. Using 4-3-3 may be the way to do it, because everyone expect us to play 3-5-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)