[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (6 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini - Asamoah
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Quag - Vucinic

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juve must win this one if we want to hope for any luck in the round of 16. I have no idea what to expect from this match, hopefully will get to see a grande Juve performance.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We have to at least grab a point from this match. Obviously I want to win and be group winners, but I'll take the draw no doubt.

If we fuck this up...:sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh funny funny funny people

yeah, lets think that a 4-3-3 that wasent working against fucking worldclass torino before they went down to 10 man, is going to work against shaktar who made every team in the group hand their asses to them, apart from the eternaly lucky chelsea.

Oh yes, while add it, lets field a load of attackers, so we got no grip whatsoever on the game, and lose horribly.

for real bitches :
3-5-2, licht and asamoah on the flanks, matri/bendtner with vucinic up front, early pressure, kill the fucking game, have it end 0-0.
and guess what, thats exactly what conte will do

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

yeah, lets think that a 4-3-3 that wasent working against $#@!ing worldclass torino before they went down to 10 man, is going to work against shaktar who made every team in the group hand their asses to them, apart from the eternaly lucky chelsea.

Oh yes, while add it, lets field a load of attackers, so we got no grip whatsoever on the game, and lose horribly.

for real bitches :
3-5-2, licht and asamoah on the flanks, matri/bendtner with vucinic up front, early pressure, kill the $#@!ing game, have it end 0-0.
Dude, if you followed Shakhtar closely, their best performance was against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I have no fucking idea how they managed to gamble that one. At some point I thought they were just having a laugh and playing around with Chelsea. Their worst performance was against us in Turin yet they dominated us and got away with a point.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011

yeah, lets think that a 4-3-3 that wasent working against $#@!ing worldclass torino before they went down to 10 man, is going to work against shaktar who made every team in the group hand their asses to them, apart from the eternaly lucky chelsea.

for real bitches :
3-5-2, licht and asamoah on the flanks, matri/bendtner with vucinic up front, early pressure, kill the $#@!ing game, have it end 0-0.
Why do you love 3-5-2 so much?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IDC the formation really...as long as everyone is in their day and performing.

Let conte plan this,.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude, if you followed Shakhtar closely, their best performance was against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I have no fucking idea how they managed to gamble that one. At some point I thought they were just having a laugh and playing around with Chelsea. Their worst performance was against us in Turin yet they dominated us and got away with a point.
get the shit out of your eyes and fucking reread it

"APART FROM THE ETERNALLY LUCKY CHELSEA"

now what the fuck would that mean ?

perhaps that they were totally obliterating chelsea the entire game, but that in the end, somehow, somewere chelsea managed a totally undeserved win ?

we showed at home in the second half, that we can counter their playstyle with our 3-5-2

Why do you love 3-5-2 so much?
I am a 4-2-3-1 junckie, first of all.

4-3-3 is halfdecent if you got the players for it.

3-5-2 however, is what we got the perfect team for. the way conte plays it, we can domminate each game, give away very few while creating chances.

I wanted us to keep 4-3-3 after last season actually.

what i dont like, is a bunch of complete retards that claim utter bullshit. we were doing nothing much before the red card, because our wide attackers were horribly.

vucinic, gio against a horrible bad defender, and a red card pulled us trough and when we took the lead, we killed it off. thats what happened

i offcourse cant stand people who now act like we just won against fucking barcelona.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pogba has to start. His long range shots add another dimension to our game and might just end up winning us the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)