[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (5 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Del Piero was clapped off at the Bernabeu as he was substituted off late on with the great Maradona joining in the applause. "Del Piero is a great player and the Bernabeu public know how to express that," added Schuster.

AFP

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
“I will never forget playing in Serie B, nor do I wish to. I experienced it wholeheartedly with a smile on my face, as I chose that path and knew we would get back into Serie A and the Champions League. I don't feel as if this is the end of an era, but rather it keeps going.” :touched:

~Alessandro Del Piero~

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
best thing I ever brought, I have an 8GB, 1300 songs on it. 2 full length films and other various videos. Loads of photos, games, I have supermonkeyball:cool: applications, last FM ect. I do all of my posting on juventuz from it. In fact I'm on it now.
Basically I couldn't live without it.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I watched the whole game, here are my ratings:

Manninger: 6 Did not have Much to do, but made a dodgy parry out for a corner in the first half. He doesn't catch the ball enough for me. Otherwise, he dealt with anything that came his way competently.

Molinaro: 7 He played a good game. Made tackles and roamed forward when he could. He looked competent against some of the world's best there tonight. Constantly improving. Plus he's really fast.

Legrottaglie: 8 Was comfortable, physical and did not give the Real defender anything. Also he is composed on the ball. So impressive recently.

Chiellini: It wasn't a penalty. He is strong, physical and a true leader. He showed it all tonight. He bullied van Nistelrooy and anyone else who he came across. He is a world-class defender with a wonderful passion for this team. Both our centre-backs were awesome.

Mellberg: 7.5 Best performance in Juve shirt. Made a crucial alst ditch tackle to Drenthe injuring himself in the process and kept battling on. Was solid the whole night.

Marchionni: 6 Solid and no gloss performance. Stayed back and helped the defence and had a night with a lot of work. I just wish he would use his pace a bit more to help get up to the attack or carry the ball. He has got the talent to do it.

Sissoko: 7.5 Awesome. Bossed the midfield despite getting a card. He is excellent when running with the ball and actually won us the winning freekick. The Real players could not deal with him.

Tiago: 6.5 I wasn't sure about whether to put 6 or 6.5, but hey, we won. He was great on the ball and played lovely into feet passes keeping us moving. He just needs to grab the game more and force himself into it beacuse has has a habit of disappearing.

Nedved: 7 A very boring, defensive performance from him tonight. He took no chances and stayed bakc and help play the ball and disrupt Madrid's play. You can tell he is a leader on the pitch for us so even his presence is a bonus.

Amauri: 7 Worked like a dog all night and broke up their play from our attack. So physcial and you can tell he is desperate to score. Needs a rest maybe but still a tremendous hassle to the Madrid backline.

Del Piero: 9 What can I say? He was by far the most talented player on the park and it showed very obviously. Everytime he got the ball he was comfortable, showed some nice moves and scored two fantastic goals. I defend Casillas wall as he was trying to watch the near post, the curve of the ball wrong-footed him anyway. Del Piero was a master tonight and is truly one of the all-time greats.

Iaquinta: n/a

De Ceglie: n/a

Thanks to everyone here and round the world for always supporting, we've had our fair share of crap recently, let's enjoy it. FIRST TEAM THROUGH TO SECOND ROUND.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
best thing I ever brought, I have an 8GB, 1300 songs on it. 2 full length films and other various videos. Loads of photos, games, I have supermonkeyball:cool: applications, last FM ect. I do all of my posting on juventuz from it. In fact I'm on it now.
Basically I couldn't live without it.
That sounds great.How about the internet function as we speak?That's the main reason I'd buy it because I already have a Nano for videos and music.

Sorry for going offtopic by the way.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ален;1795278 said:
Btw, i couldn't stop laughing when Chiellini fouled Drenthe in one of our counters.
We had 2 on 1, Marchionni had the ball, and instead of running on the right side to free up a space for Marco and wait for a pass that would've gotten him 1 on 1 with Casillas, Giorgio decides to bodycheck Drenthe :lol:
yeah,
i thought "wtf?" ... that would have been a pretty good chance there

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1795373 said:
That sounds great.How about the internet function as we speak?That's the main reason I'd buy it because I already have a Nano for videos and music.

Sorry for going offtopic by the way.
I'm in a bar with wi-fi now the Internet is most of the time speedy, you just need to keep on top of things like clearing the history to keep it fast. The Internet is THE Internet, not watered down or mobile. And the keypad is extremely east to use once you have got used to it.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Thank you for your ratings Antonio1.

Anyone else noticed the great exchange between the fans?

Juve Juve vaffanculo
- Madrileño hijo de puta
Juventino pezzo di merda
- Cannavaro figlio di puttana

Lots of love from both sides. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Great team performance, the back four were just brilliant. Special mentions for Molinaro and Mellberg who did not look out of place against top class opposition.

Del Piero wasn't bad either. I was gutted when he missed that chance for the hattrick.

And well done to Ranieri. He has got this team well organised and fighting hard for each other.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Great team performance, the back four were just brilliant. Special mentions for Molinaro and Mellberg who did not look out of place against top class opposition.

Del Piero wasn't bad either
. I was gutted when he missed that chance for the hattrick.

And well done to Ranieri. He has got this team well organised and fighting hard for each other.
Errrr :confused:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Just perfect game. Our 4 in the center were alla perfect, even tiago. Our defence was maybe the best i have seen...

Does anyone has any link of Real's fan's site to see what they say and laugh????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)