[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One thing I fear though, is that we have too many players that have never stepped into Stadiums such as Bernabue and face the likes of Madrid away.... I hope emotions wont play any role tonight.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One thing I fear though, is that we have too many players that have never stepped into Stadiums such as Bernabue and face the likes of Madrid away.... I hope emotions wont play any role tonight.
I don't think that is an issue.

Most of our players have played in the San Siro, or the guys like Mellberg and Sissoko have played at Anfield, Old Trafford etc.

And most have auite a lot of international experience, so will have played in difficult atmospheres.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
That was sad. I would be ashamed to do it in their place.
Indeed it was. I can never imagine myself applauding for Inter for example. I love and respect Juve too much for that. Imagine how the Madrid players must have felt that night. Even if Ronaldinho was magical and it was impossible not to admire his skills, I would do so in my mind but not infront of the players that have represented the club in the good and the bad times and that have given me such memorable moments.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
This match is just too difficult for me to predict. However, I always hope we'll win tonight.

Forza Bianconeri!

My wish: Juve 1 - 0 Real.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Indeed it was. I can never imagine myself applauding for Inter for example. I love and respect Juve too much for that. Imagine how the Madrid players must have felt that night. Even if Ronaldinho was magical and it was impossible not to admire his skills, I would do so in my mind but not infront of the players that have represented the club in the good and the bad times and that have given me such memorable moments.
I did it for Fadi Aloush in Nejmeh vs Ansar :D

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I would, given those 5.75-1 odds. :D
Tempting but I still wouldn't. Considering the venue, the lack of motivation from our part, the enthusiasm at their part, the tiredness of certain players in our squad, the inferiority of most of our players compared to Real, I wouldn't really bet on us tonight.

I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)