[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (26 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Ален;1792944 said:
It's a code.

the first dot means "blondy"
the second dot means "rulz"
the third dot means "is"
i don't understand what does the last dot mean :confused:
it's blondu :) anywho, 3-3 is good too. nui problema ticule :)

Oct 13, 2008
Zidane: Lippi Was My Most Important Trainer

Former Golden Ball and World Cup winner Zinedine Zidane has revealed that he felt current Italy coach Marcello Lippi was the 'most important' coach that he worked with during his entire career...

Zinedine Zidane is a living legend to many football fans around the world and on Monday, the player looked back at his astonishing career and revealed he felt that Marcello Lippi was his most influential coach.

"Everyone in their own way played a role," explained the former Real Madrid playmaker. "However, if I only remember one coach it will be Marcello Lippi."

The pair worked together at Juventus and Zidane recalled Lippi's advice to him when he arrived at the club, one of the first immense challenges in his career.

"It was he who made me aware of my own quailities," revealed the man nicknamed Zizou. "He told me to listen to him because he was the coach and that he knew I would make this team win."

Zidane then spoke about former Juventus head Gianni Agnelli, who passed away in 2003. "Whatever he told me, I am not angry, it was one of those rare cases," he said, referring to the situation regarding his transfer to Real Madrid. "He had charisma, he was a great gentleman, and it was he who made Juventus go. Now, I miss him very much."

goal.com

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
next paycheck im gonna put 20 dollers on juve to win the cl
20 isnt much but im only 16 work at a pizza shop and still go school so yer
i tell my mates itll be good odds but they all laugh and say yeh yur just gonna loose yur money mayb
but come on we gotta win 4 neddy especially after wat happen to him
btw im gettin nedved jersey next week
nd FORZA JUVE
lets beat em at der own ground nd show the haters we are a super power once again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)