[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (30 Viewers)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
tiago should play along side momo and up front it should be del piero and amauri as usual ... id love for vinny to start but i dont think he's in much form ... shame :(
according to your optimism Giovinco will be the hero of this match, scoring 3 goals, one ala Maradona vs England, second a long range shot from 40+ meters and third will be an overheadkick goal :D in the 0-4 winning match

Oh, I forgot about the real part of this prediction, Del piero's goal in the end of the match from the 30+ freekick. :D 0-1

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I'm freakin nervous. I feel like its imparative that we top this group because as things are panning out, the group winners are going to be

- All 4 English clubs
- Barca
- Bayern
- Inter

We cant draw Inter in the Round of 16 and the only other club in that lineup I'm comfortable facing is Bayern. Thats just too close for comfort in terms of odds. Even the easiest English side (Arsenal imo) would be difficult. But then again, we seem to have an immence big game temperment so maybe thats exactly what we need coz with ma big game nigga DP we can fuk anyone up in those type of matches!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm freakin nervous. I feel like its imparative that we top this group because as things are panning out, the group winners are going to be

- All 4 English clubs
- Barca
- Bayern
- Inter

We cant draw Inter in the Round of 16 and the only other club in that lineup I'm comfortable facing is Bayern. Thats just too close for comfort in terms of odds. Even the easiest English side (Arsenal imo) would be difficult. But then again, we seem to have an immence big game temperment so maybe thats exactly what we need coz with ma big game nigga DP we can fuk anyone up in those type of matches!
Save the speech.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

- All 4 English clubs
- Barca
- Bayern
- Inter

It doesn't matter who Juventus draw next! Its the champions league ffs,you gotta take whoever comes your way,if Juventus continually meets weak opposition its does nothing for the club.Playing strong opposition only gives our more inexperienced players a chance to get to grips with fierce competition.Beating the best teams in europe brings more glamour to the club & in turn more prestigious players would want to sign for Juve!

I dont care which team it is BRING EM ON!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I think playing home in the 2nd leg is really important. I just can't forget the Madrid game 02/03.
Not really remember what man utd did to us during their treble winning season?Inzaghi scores 2 goals & we still end up losing 3-2!Although we do have a wonderful record against Real at home.

Fortunately its the group stage.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not really remember what man utd did to us during their treble winning season?Inzaghi scores 2 goals & we still end up losing 3-2!Although we do have a wonderful record against Real at home.

Fortunately its the group stage.
I know. Probably it doesn't make that huge difference where you play in the 2nd leg. But It always gives you fans/players more motivation when you play the 2nd leg home.

If things goes wrong in the 1st leg(away) you can fix it home. But if things goes wrong when you're playing home, it's pretty hard to fix it when the other team is motivated and giving more than 100% in front of their fans.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I know I know but what I'm sayin is, sometimes you need a favourable draw to progress and build from strength to strength. Whats the point of getting Chelsea or Manure now so early in this business in a knock out game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)