[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (9 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Oh yeah you reminded me of Salihamidzic:where the hell were you hiding and how the fook were you more invisible than Trezeguet?

Next time when Camo gets injured(god forbid) I'd bring on Marchisio and switch Nedved to the playmaker position.
Marchisio is still to green for CL. Let him play in league bit more same as with Gio.

People here complaining even cos we play with 2 DM's.
But some people should know already that CL games is no beauty contest.
3 point to us was much more important than even 1 point for Zenith. That is why it was so difficult to play as we were very tense unlike Zenith players. Also they already had so many games in their own league.

I would always prefer to get 3 points than to play beautiful and dominant game and lose points at the end.
To some of you is more important to keep bashing even when we win.

Mar 14, 2004
We lack creativity is the sentence that we repeat almost 5 seasons now....
Trez offers nothing more than a lethal finishing that WE CANNOT PROVIDE any more
Molinaro is THE WORST player that ever played in Juve by far.........
We sucked big time.........
We had luck......

any objections?

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
We lack creativity is the sentence that we repeat almost 5 seasons now....
Trez offers nothing more than a lethal finishing that WE CANNOT PROVIDE any more
Molinaro is THE WORST player that ever played in Juve by far.........
We sucked big time.........
We had luck......

any objections?
Agree with you and that's why Trez was out of the play during whole game

We had luck and we had ALEX

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Much of what you wrote is accurate, especially about Sisco, but the DP goal owes more to goalkeeper error than magic.
I have to disagree. The way the ball was shot and the curl/swerve it did in addition to the way it landed at the goal makes it a very difficult shot to be saved. It was going to the right side of the goalkeeper then suddenly it swerved in fast pace to his left.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ranieri has to get somethings straight. The midfield looked tired tonight. They were the same players that played a tough Udinese game three days ago. The defense had two different players (Molinaro and Legro) and Del Piero/Trezeguet did not start the previous game as well. Poulsen was really out off pace and looked exhausted in the last 30 min of the game as did Sissoko. Nedved on the other hand was tired from the end of the first half.
If Ranieri is aiming on rotating the players he should do a better job at the midfield, especially with the good number of players we have there.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri has to get somethings straight. The midfield looked tired tonight. They were the same players that played a tough Udinese game three days ago. The defense had two different players (Molinaro and Legro) and Del Piero/Trezeguet did not start the previous game as well. Poulsen was really out off pace and looked exhausted in the last 30 min of the game as did Sissoko. Nedved on the other hand was tired from the end of the first half.
If Ranieri is aiming on rotating the players he should do a better job at the midfield, especially with the good number of players we have there.
I think this game was treated differently to normal.

Ranieri was sentimental enough to say that all the Old Guard would start the game, due to it being our return to the CL.

Normally I would expect Amauri to have played, because Trez can't have been anything like match fit, and Nedved isn't really up to playing 180 minutes week any more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did anyone notice Ranieri's reaction after Alex's goal?

"YEAH! COME ON!"

:lol:

I would have to vote Alex for MoM, because of his brilliant goal that made the difference, but SISSOKO was just effing, effing brilliant.
haha i know people are going to frown on this comment but did anyone see Goal.com rating for sissoko?? LOL gave him a 5.5 for running around aimlessly. dont get me wrong, i dont agree with the rating because i saw sissoko play a great game, not run around aimlessly:crazy:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't understand the sudden attack on Molinaro... today was a typical Molinaro performance and he performed like this for at least 70% of our games.

His performance is nothing new at least for me.... and Sali deserve a special mention while we are at it.
Who still thinks DC is not a solid LB??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Snoop and Alacki summed it up pretty well.
We definitelylacked creativity in a almost the whole game.

Man of the match?, Delpiero and Sissoko were pure class definitely.
Worst?, between molinaron, sali and poulsen.

Ranieri wasnt too good either.

Ill stay with this comment of someone in the "live games" thread when delpiero scored:
"PURE SEXUAL EXPLOSION"

I laughed to this reaction :D

3 points...we start well after 2 years of absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)