[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (15 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Real madrid aren't playing great so far. They have secured a win, but they look terrible. Hopefull we will nail them. Zenit would!
Maybe because they knew they'll win eventually, they didn't do much effort, but against us or Zenit you'll see different Real

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But man, Molinaro really WAS bad today. He did every single thing wrong.
His lack of quality mixed with fear and inexperience in Europe leads to what we've seen from him.
I'm a calm person when i watch football. Tonight i completely lost it, i was screaming and swearing and Molinaro was the reason for that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Buffon was great like usual, defense was solid as rock, Sissoko is god definitely man of the match (he can't score goals, that's not his job, that's why many of you pick del pie), if we didn't concede goals, that because Sissoko was killing them before they even planned to attack! Creative wise, we were good at first half, but ugly at the second. Del Piero scored a wonderful freekick that saved our ass, other than that he wasn't that great you all claim. Creativity wise we are fucked, I missed the game against Udinese, but this one isn't any promising, without that Ale freekick we were really fucked, that was going to be risky to qualify if we didn't get these 3 points.

Bottom line, result wise it's super great, performance wise not promising at all.. Hopefully Camo's injury isn't any serious.

as for the wingbacks. I am very happy with Grygera, and Molinaro was on his usual form..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And some wonder why he's admired by almost everyone :touched:

Like always, long live Alessandro Del Piero, long live Captain.

As for the game, just like Dominic said, we're not that exciting to watch maybe, at least not in this match, but we're good.

Grygera was outstanding tonight alongside Chiellini and of course Sissoko.

It's good to be back home.

Sep 1, 2002
Buffon was great like usual, defense was solid as rock, Sissoko is god definitely man of the match (he can't score goals, that's not his job, that's why many of you pick del pie), if we didn't concede goals, that because Sissoko was killing them before they even planned to attack! Creative wise, we were good at first half, but ugly at the second. Del Piero scored a wonderful freekick that saved our ass, other than that he wasn't that great you all claim. Creativity wise we are fucked, I missed the game against Udinese, but this one isn't any promising, without that Ale freekick we were really fucked, that was going to be risky to qualify if we didn't get these 3 points.

Bottom line, result wise it's super great, performance wise not promising at all.. Hopefully Camo's injury isn't any serious.

as for the wingbacks. I am very happy with Grygera, and Molinaro was on his usual form..
Much of what you wrote is accurate, especially about Sisco, but the DP goal owes more to goalkeeper error than magic.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
GOD BLESS JUVE... Congrats guys on the first win, may many come in the near and far future :)

Tonight's victory is for all of us Juventini whether we were fans, players, management or owners who stood by the team during the tough times. It took all of us to reach where we are.

I'll write my report later on because I need to run. But if had to point out three players tonight they would be Buffon, Sissoko and Del Piero :)

God bless you all :)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It doesn't matter if we don't have copious amount of possession... Giovinco has the skill to open up defenses with just one motherfucking pass. The way you continue to say Giovinco shouldn't play, Giovinco shouldn't be substituted et cetera is not only wrong, but completely fucking insane. The player can create something out of nothing, SO STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.
the point that you are not getting is, that giovinco cannot play a defense splitting pass when he does not get the ball because we waste our possession by playing long high balls out of the defense. giovinco is not the type of player that will run to his own penalty area and collect the ball from the defenders so he would have had very few balls (while he would certainly be outmuscled while trying to get to the end of the crap long balls we played to the attack most of the time).

the most realistic theory is that you might have split your brain by watching giovincos defense splitting passes...

your logic is "when we play bad and do not have possession another attacking player will help"...

lets play with 5 strikers, so we get a better chance against zenit !

damn, your thoughts are so retarded that this tactic would not even work in the lamest football manager (not even mentioning the real world)

you are the first guy in my whole life that i find so annoying that i put you on my ignore list ... and man.... i read some dumb stuff in my life, but that just tops it all ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)