[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (12 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Solid performance against a good team. We are pretty bland going forward (especially without Camo), but we are so tough to play against. We may not be the most exciting, but we are certainly frustrating to play.

Buffon 6.5
Grygera 7
Legrottaglie 7
Chiellini 7
Molinaro 2
Camoranesi -
(Salihamidzic) 5.5
Sissoko 6.5
Poulsen 6
Nedved 6
Del Piero 7
Trezeguet 5
I think it's pretty safe to say we're one of the blandest teams out there. It's crucial that Del Piero can continue to save our asses.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
Sisco was increasingly influential in the second half and began to rule the midfield.

DP was also good, even if a shade fortunate with the goal: their goalkeeper has been watching too much of The Van Der Sar school of the art of pratfalls.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Do you write for Goal.com? Because you should.
so funny to hear this from a guy that claims he wrote for that site some time ago ...

i do not even argue with you anymore ... it's clear to see that you live in your own world ... probably something you learned in clowns college

you probably don't play football, the only explanation for your lack of knowledge in evaluating games is, that you watch too much american football and confuse those rules with the ones from the sport you-a-likes call "soccer".

damn, sometimes i wish they would just plug off the power from the internet computer in your kindergarten...

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Congratulations for all Juve fans!
Ranieri should substitute Trez far earlier.With this Zenit ,Amauri would be much more dangereus.Also he should start De Ceglie from the first moment.
I think that Rnieri make a mistake playing with long and high balls.I feel sorry for Camo.I think that nothing is serious with him.We desperately need someone who passes a lot and connects players.Anyway,a win is a win.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so funny to hear this from a guy that claims he wrote for that site some time ago ...

i do not even argue with you anymore ... it's clear to see that you live in your own world ... probably something you learned in clowns college

you probably don't play football, the only explanation for your lack of knowledge in evaluating games is, that you watch too much american football and confuse those rules with the ones from the sport you-a-likes call "soccer".

damn, sometimes i wish they would just plug off the power from the internet computer in your kindergarten...
It doesn't matter if we don't have copious amount of possession... Giovinco has the skill to open up defenses with just one motherfucking pass. The way you continue to say Giovinco shouldn't play, Giovinco shouldn't be substituted et cetera is not only wrong, but completely fucking insane. The player can create something out of nothing, SO STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Poulsen being interviewed.

He speaks really good English.

He said that the goalkeeper was good and denied him a goal. He was asked if that was enough for an encounter like Madrid, he said Madrid is another game. Zenit were tough and we managed take a win.
Do you have a DVD-R?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon 7
Grygera 8: very good defensing displaying and good tackles
Legro 6
Chiellini 7.5
Molinaro 4.5: wasn`t really in the game
Camoranesi 7.5: but couldn`t do much as he was out of the match due to injury
Poulsen 6: don`t remember him touching the ball
Sissoko 7.5: was a rock in midfield but the ref was victimizing him
Nedved 7: great at helping the defence
Trezeguet 5: one shot at goal and was invisible
Del Piero 8: was dribbling everywhere and defenitely MOTM
Salihamidzic 6
De Ceglie 6
Amauri: 7: He might didn`t play much but was impressive

Ranieri 7: was ok and I think his did what he had to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)