[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (13 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
FORZA JUVE !
Players like Del Piero are there to save our ass when were in trouble.
I love the fact that we're back. We played with some CL-nerves.
But it doesn't matter, 3 points are in the pocket and one of the best goals this CL-season is scored by DP.
Anybody knows how much mtrs it was?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I hope Ranieri will put things in perspective. Molinaro/DC and Sali/Giovinco situation needs to get resolved.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
De Ceglie brought thousand times more color to the left wing than Moronaro!

What a great goal by Alex, speechless, he saved Ranieri's arse again. Alex should have scored two goals, especially with Amauri's pass.

Forza Juve!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's great to start with a victory, the team looked as if they are in a new world, as if they have never played a match before. Luckily our poles and central defenders were aware enough to stop Zenit from attacking more.

Del Piero is king.

The best thing in the match was Molinaro being subbed out, this has never happened before but hopefully Ranieri realized that he is bad and De Ceglie is miles better.

Del Piero is god.

Even though it was late in the game but when Amauri came in our work rate increased, even our midfielders pushed forward and worked better.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
WHAT A NIGHT!

WE ARE BACK!

And to all you fuckers bitching and complaining about tactics, the performance and Ranieri, fuck off. It's time to celebrate.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
De Ceglie brought thousand times more beautiful to the left wing than Moronaro!

What a great goal by Alex, speechless, he saved Ranieri's arse again. Alex should have scored two goals, especially with Amauri's pass.

Forza Juve!
ranieri's ass is safe..and will be safe for a loot of time...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I hope Ranieri will put things in perspective. Molinaro/DC and Sali/Giovinco situation needs to get resolved.
i dare to say that if gio played for sali then we might have lost today ....

we had to run all the time to close zenit down.... giovinco would not have done better in that then sali ... i do not say he did anything special, but he does not stop running and closes down on the enemy .... that was very important today ... we already played with one player less then them because trez was a let down today (but nothing that came of surprise)
you cant defend with 9 against 11 !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)