[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (3 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 17, 2008
I'm getting really excited right now...I only started following football (I almost said soccer) and Juventus right before/as they were being relegated and never got to see them play a CL match...I feel like every match I have watched between then and now has been building up to today! Zenit will play very tough though....

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
I'm getting really excited right now...I only started following football (I almost said soccer) and Juventus right before/as they were being relegated and never got to see them play a CL match...I feel like every match I have watched between then and now has been building up to today! Zenit will play very tough though....
That's just, how shall I put it, GRANDE!

But yeah, never call Football for Soccer like the Americans do. That's just sad...

Apr 15, 2006
guys i have a small problem. i have only 1 channel on TV that's showing the CL games! they're showing ManUre vs. Villareal game in 2 hrs., i.e 12:15am here, and they're showing a recorded Juve vs. Zenit at 2:15 here.

so should i watch a live stream on the PC or a recorded broadcast on TV?

Jun 29, 2008
guys i have a small problem. i have only 1 channel on TV that's showing the CL games! they're showing ManUre vs. Villareal game in 2 hrs., i.e 12:15am here, and they're showing a recorded Juve vs. Zenit at 2:15 here.

so should i watch a live stream on the PC or a recorded broadcast on TV?
Live stream, you wanna be there live with our boys on the pitch, at least for our return...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)