[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (12 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Some sites, Goal.com among them, tend to take words out of context.
fair enough I didnt realise that goal was one of the forbidden sites.

Regarding the talk with Giovinco I dont think we'll see him until this contract business is sorted out unfortunately....

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Zenit are playing very well, so we have to be more and more careful.... The positive thing is that we not underestimating them!! Unlike Roma :)

too bad that Inter won :(
yep..roma somehow thought that cluj are a joke and rested totti...until they saw that there's nothing to laugh about...hope that ranieri will bring the best team

Aug 28, 2007
GREAT TO BE BACK!!! Guys the feeeling is extraordinary. This match is really a must win for us and I think we'll just nick this one in the bud, sneaking away with the win (a big goal win in our favor is not ruled out). Our defence will be solid no doubt-Chiellini's back, play Legro with him and am good. The midfield should fair better if we play Momo as CM and Pou Pou as DM (Momo's wrong passing won't affect us so much when there's Pou Pou to clean up his mess), attack definately with DP and TGOL, Camo and Neddy on either flanks (rotating). Am expecting a big match from our guys, Trezgol the most, I want him to have a great match and score our first goal. Hopefully we'll see Gio before the end of the match. FORZA JUVENTUS! 2hrs to kick off-can't wait.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Can't wait.
It'll be nostalgic to see Juve back in CL.

I remember when I was a kid, like 10 years old. I always watched Juve on teletext from NOS when we didn't had internet and I didn't had an idea when they played

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i dont have any problem with this line up!!! Giovinco or not, De Ceglie or not, they are not the players that can make much difference!!! The players that can make difference are all on the pitch!!!

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Oh man we should be loving this!! Loving it!! But instead i feel like shit. We pretty much have to win tonight or we are practically out. Assuming real will go through, its between us and zenit to take the other spot. That means we gotta take 3 points off them at home. Im worried about our linep, ive recently liked it, but now with the pressure on it looks a little wooden. I dont know how im gonna feel if we get beat tonight....!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)