[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (17 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
well...if you seen the game...like i did..you can judge...if not...you can say that roma is weak..or tired or..without a fullly recovered totti...anywho...my felows romanians deserved the win...hope that steaua will do the same manana agains bayern :D :xfinger: and juve of course :)
I haven't seen the match, thanks for info ;) poor Roma

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, according to Ranieri the old guards such as Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon and Camoranesi will surely start. Zanetti alongside Zebina will probably start from the bench due to their injuries.

So you can expect this for the match

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Poulsen - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

almost like my formation I posted few pages back, the only change was De Ceglie instead of Molinaro.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
shit...i woke up and thought i can watch the highlights....then i found the match should be tonight...cant sleep again and just wating to go to school

Jun 29, 2008
Yeah yeah yeah! It'll be on ESPN tonight, I'll skip everything for it. A win is a must.

FORZA JUVE
Is it really on ESPN? I checked, its a different game where I am at...what time is it on? damn it!
Yeah I checked the ESPN listing, their not showing champions league, at least here in Los Angeles, and ESPN Classic is showing Real Madrid - Bate

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I want Olof to start. He is maybe the most quality and expirienced defender we have. Olof's career should be greater and it would if he had left Villa earlier. This guy is quality for our back line. Everybody blames him for the goal against Fiorentina and the mistake against Udinese, but we should give him some time. He was playing for many years in England and now he has to settle in in the italian way of defending. Just give him some time and i think that the Olof - Giorgio parnership wil be just great...
is this supposed to be a joke ??

Is it really on ESPN? I checked, its a different game where I am at...what time is it on? damn it!
he has a different ESPN than we do

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Big test for us, Zenit is back in the winning mood in the league and they just won the European supercup, I am curious to see if we are able to beat them, I think we can, 2-1 is my prediction.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
oh damn............. european nights once again..............

it feels so fuking good really....

and im now on vacations so... i think ill enjoy tomorrow´s game!!!

FORZA JUVE! WE ARE BACK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)