[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (19 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
After 2 years of waiting, i cannot fucking wait for 2moro, i can only imagine the atmosphere inside the stadium. fucking unbelieable for sure, wish i could go. Forza Juve! (on a side note, were these forums down for a long while?)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
After 2 years of waiting, i cannot fucking wait for 2moro, i can only imagine the atmosphere inside the stadium. fucking unbelieable for sure, wish i could go. Forza Juve! (on a side note, were these forums down for a long while?)
Me too mate. It will be the big return of Juve. Let's show them that we are becoming big again. I want Treza or Del to score and to have a white shirt under juve shirt witch has "Juve is back" or something like that on it.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Right now, I'd definitely start Legrottaglie over Mellberg.

Mellberg could end up being the better defender, but right now, Mellberg is not accustomed to the team, and averages one brutal play per game... one cost two points v. Fiorentina, the other nearly cost a goal v. Udinese. Juve can ill-afford another blunder in a critical stage of the game, especially against a team like Zenit.

As for left-back... neither are all that experienced... but De Ceglie at least has some international experience with the Olympics and some U-21 caps... as far as I know, Molinaro has none. Molinaro does have more experience with Juve and more Serie A experience. De Ceglie is a better player though, with a higher potential curve. I think I'd flip a coin, but I'd want it to land on De Ceglie.

Aside from that, the rest is pretty obvious.

Buffon
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Poulsen-Nedved
Del Piero-Trezeguet​

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well...if you seen the game...like i did..you can judge...if not...you can say that roma is weak..or tired or..without a fullly recovered totti...anywho...my felows romanians deserved the win...hope that steaua will do the same manana agains bayern :D :xfinger: and juve of course :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)