[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (15 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chiellini is strong, has talent, bus has not so many expiriences. He is definately our best defender and will be world class in the furute. But Melberg is more expirienced, he has played many great games with Villa and Sweden and has something that Giorgio has not yet. I think Olof is a very underrated player...

If you remember every fantastic defencive pair consisted of one experienced player and one very great talent. We have this right now. I think that Melberg - Chiellini pair is fantastic...
Using this logic, we should have signed Crespo and played him as a CB, he has been with Parma, Lazio, Inter, Chelsea and many others.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Using this logic, we should have signed Crespo and played him as a CB, he has been with Parma, Lazio, Inter, Chelsea and many others.
plus melberg has never played ina cl game giorgio has
But Crespo has, we should get Crespo, he's the most experienced, he will do a better CB than Chiellini.
I am talking about defenders of course. What has Crespo to do with all this????

And i am not comparing Giorgio with Olof, i was just comparing Olof with Legrotalie...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am talking about defenders of course. What has Crespo to do with all this????

And i am not comparing Giorgio with Olof, i was just comparing Olof with Legrotalie...
If you re-read your post again you' realize that you were clearly comparing Chielini with Mellberg.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If you re-read your post again you' realize that you were clearly comparing Chielini with Mellberg.

I want Olof to start. He is maybe the most quality and expirienced defender we have. Olof's career should be greater and it would if he had left Villa earlier. This guy is quality for our back line. Everybody blames him for the goal against Fiorentina and the mistake against Udinese, but we should give him some time. He was playing for many years in England and now he has to settle in in the italian way of defending. Just give him some time and i think that the Olof - Giorgio parnership wil be just great...
Chiellini is strong, has talent, bus has not so many expiriences. He is definately our best defender and will be world class in the furute. But Melberg is more expirienced, he has played many great games with Villa and Sweden and has something that Giorgio has not yet. I think Olof is a very underrated player...

If you remember every fantastic defencive pair consisted of one experienced player and one very great talent. We have this right now. I think that Melberg - Chiellini pair is fantastic...

I was talking about a pair of 2 defenders that the one i experienced and the other is talent. And i said 2 times that the Melberg - Chiellini pair is what i want...

What has all this to do with Crespo????

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Inter's Crespo. JCK just read my posts and understood that when i said that we need an experienced player next to Chiellini for our defence, i meant any player, that may even be a striker...
ooooooo! I have never heard of this player :oops: I tought that you were talking about the other Crespo and i got confused!! :D

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
^ ah...ok.

it seems like forever since i last got invested in CL. may the night in rome 96 repeats itself in rome 09!

:juvefan2: forza juve!:juvefan2:

for tonight, i'm going to go shit on :inter: and roma scum!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)