[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (16 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Oh I am aexpecting ZENIT to get BANGED in one place ;)

Looking forward to this match; Gonna watch it on russian channel NTV+ and just listen to the "satisfied" russian commentator :D

Forza Juve! Lets smack the Zenith!

P.S. Russian teams are the ugliest and most disgusting.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
holy shiet, SBS will be showing this game delayed at 7 am !! I didn't expect them to show Juve (of course they are broadcasting Man U's game live, Juve will be shown after)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!! juve on a screen bigger than my laptop! it's been a while.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh I am aexpecting ZENIT to get BANGED in one place ;)

Looking forward to this match; Gonna watch it on russian channel NTV+ and just listen to the "satisfied" russian commentator :D

Forza Juve! Lets smack the Zenith!

P.S. Russian teams are the ugliest and most disgusting.
You're an idiot.

Probably the most important game we have in the first round though.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I think Del Pieo and Trezeguet will start the game... and also Legro instead Olaf.
2-1 for Juve ... Trezeguet will score.
I want Olof to start. He is maybe the most quality and expirienced defender we have. Olof's career should be greater and it would if he had left Villa earlier. This guy is quality for our back line. Everybody blames him for the goal against Fiorentina and the mistake against Udinese, but we should give him some time. He was playing for many years in England and now he has to settle in in the italian way of defending. Just give him some time and i think that the Olof - Giorgio parnership wil be just great...

Aug 1, 2003
I want Olof to start. He is maybe the most quality and expirienced defender we have. Olof's career should be greater and it would if he had left Villa earlier. This guy is quality for our back line. Everybody blames him for the goal against Fiorentina and the mistake against Udinese, but we should give him some time. He was playing for many years in England and now he has to settle in in the italian way of defending. Just give him some time and i think that the Olof - Giorgio parnership wil be just great...
But you can't deny that he has made mistakes in our previous two outings, and maybe CR is just not willing to risk that in a CL game, and I don't see why he should either when Legro - Giorgio is a 'safer' bet. Just for this game though, I'm sure Olof will settle in better with time

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
have u forgotten a certain Giorgio Chiellini? he is already the best CB in Italy
Chiellini is strong, has talent, bus has not so many expiriences. He is definately our best defender and will be world class in the furute. But Melberg is more expirienced, he has played many great games with Villa and Sweden and has something that Giorgio has not yet. I think Olof is a very underrated player...

If you remember every fantastic defencive pair consisted of one experienced player and one very great talent. We have this right now. I think that Melberg - Chiellini pair is fantastic...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
No way. We need to use Legro when he's still performing as good as he's doing (which he definately is). The dude wins almost every aerial ball and that'll be key agianst Pogbrvnyak. I think people struggle to look beyond Legro's calamity days to give hime the credit he deserves for his relative consistency over the last year

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I was so happy with Legro last year, and I would not be surprised if he starts tomorrow..
However CR was big fan of Olof even from Chelsea days, and regardless of last few mistakes Olof will probably start.. He is very strong, especially in air, maybe has to start think quicker, and needs more time to settle with Chiellini

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
My team

------------Del Piero--------Amauri

---Nedved---------------------------Camoranesi
-------------Poulsen---------Sissoko

---De Ceglie-----------------------Grygera
-------------Chiellini--------Legrotagglie

---------------------Buffon

Subs... Trez for Amauri
...........Gio for Neddy
...........Ekdal for Poulsen???

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
----------------------Buffon---------------------
Grygera----Melberg-----Chellini-----Molinaro
-----------Sissoko------Poulsen---------------
Camoranesi---------------------------Neddved
-----------------Trezeguet-----Del Piero-------

I am sure that these will be our first 11...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
My team

Subs... Trez for Amauri
...........Gio for Neddy
Thats what I'm hoping for too. Though I'd trust Trez being in first then Amauri coming in later especially if things arent well on the scoring front. I dont like Trez coming off the bench and its not really to do with a head to head between him and Amauri or IQ but I feel Trez is not a good impact sub type player because he's rather immobile. So if we are behind , I'd rather be bringing on Amauri or IQ as they move around more and can protagonise a difference better imo

Ekdal is not on the CL list by the way..(I think)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
My team

Subs... Trez for Amauri
...........Gio for Neddy
and no sub for Del Piero at his age??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)