[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Real Madrid (10/21/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Sissoko

• Nedved

• Molinaro :)

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Calcio Debate: Juve Fans Should Support Real Madrid

Claudio Ranieri will almost certainly be sacked as coach of Juventus if his team lose to Real Madrid in the Champions League. Carlo Garganese believes that every Bianconero should become a Blanco on Tuesday night.
If it wasn’t already patently obvious beforehand, Juventus really are in crisis now following their 2-1 defeat at Napoli last night, a result which means they could drop to as low as 14th in Serie A by the end of today, and also find themselves seven points behind the league leaders.

Juve have not won in five games, with the last two of these being defeats. If the Old Lady were to make it a hat-trick of losses against Real Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday night, then surely the Juventus management team would have no other option but to dismiss Claudio Ranieri.

If Juve are somehow able to sneak a win, or a draw, then the Tinkerman may yet live to tinker for another day. In view of this, there is no doubt in my mind that every Juventino should transform into a Real Madrid fan in Turin, in order to ensure that Ranieri is sacked.

The simple truth of the matter, as I have said on many occasions, is that Ranieri just is not up to the job at Juventus. Against Napoli, he made some simply horrific substitutions, once again, which ultimately cost his side the match. With the game open at 1-1, Ranieri took off one of his two attackers, Alex Del Piero and, bizarrely, brought on a defender, Paolo De Ceglie. Napoli were immediately handed the initiative, and it was then inevitable that they would grab the winner, which they did through Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Juve will win no major trophies under Ranieri, so it really is in the best interest of everyone associated with the club that he is out of the door as soon a possible. A defeat against Real Madrid would not be the end of the world. The other realistic challenger for the second spot in Group H, Zenit St Petersburg, are four points behind Juve, so a loss at the Stadio Olimpico won’t change all that much, although it would complicate the away trips to both Madrid and Saint Petersburg.

The worst thing that could happen to Juventus on Tuesday is if they beat Real Madrid because that would mean Ranieri keeping his job for a little while longer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Goal.com shit again?
I understand where this is coming from but how can a Juve fan in his right mind support Real? yes, we are in a slump, yes Ranieri is screwing up big time but still its a ridiculous idea... lets say we support Real and Juve loses and Ranieri gets fired... then what? we get a new coach or a caretaker one... will he be able to get us into the knockout stages easily? to adapt to the new coach will take time... so we losing to Real won't change anything... Ranieri won't get fired anyway...
none of the self respecting Juve fan will ever be able to support another club against Juve... your heart will never allow it... mine won't... no matter what slump we are in... now is the time we need to support the club even more, with the losses and the injuries... I'm not here to call anyone a false fan, but anyone thinking of supporting Real would be real stupid...
and yeah the Goal.com author can stick his head up his ass...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ален;1776301 said:
Poulsen out for 3 weeks. He'll miss both matches against Real.

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

:thinkingaboutsuicide:
Something has to be investigated concerning our injuries. This is not natural anymore. They are all dropping like flies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Our first game against a big club this season, who knows, maybe somehow the Juve spirit will emerge from the ruins :ultra:

As DP once said: "Don't stop believing, mothafuckers!" :D

Sep 30, 2006
Goal.com shit again?
I understand where this is coming from but how can a Juve fan in his right mind support Real? yes, we are in a slump, yes Ranieri is screwing up big time but still its a ridiculous idea... lets say we support Real and Juve loses and Ranieri gets fired... then what? we get a new coach or a caretaker one... will he be able to get us into the knockout stages easily? to adapt to the new coach will take time... so we losing to Real won't change anything... Ranieri won't get fired anyway...
none of the self respecting Juve fan will ever be able to support another club against Juve... your heart will never allow it... mine won't... no matter what slump we are in... now is the time we need to support the club even more, with the losses and the injuries... I'm not here to call anyone a false fan, but anyone thinking of supporting Real would be real stupid...
and yeah the Goal.com author can stick his head up his ass...
True Juventino :tup:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
If there was really a person that had to be available for this one imo, its Camo. Since thats fukd now, I dont know. I just dont want to see Knezvic anywhere near a Juve jersey, even a replica

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The amount of creativity and danger in Madrid's line up is staggering
But at the same time, their defense is shaky and quite easily stretched (although it will be hard with our current form since we struggle to create anything). Let's hope Casillas and co. have a really bad night and our attackers do everything on our own or at least get 2-3 decent balls. Giovinco must play. Amauri and Del Piero too. Hope that Legro will recover. Mellberg and Knezevic aren't good enough for this match. Molinaro better don't play. Sissoko will be important, here's to hoping he has a brilliant match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)