[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Real Madrid (10/21/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Sissoko

• Nedved

• Molinaro :)

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
the lack of intelligence on this forum ceases to amaze me....

I figured once we won a game, the village idiots would be out in force

did you clowns actually watch the game ??

A perfect DP shot, a deflected header and lots of luck won us this game....we were dominated throughout the entire game , and we wont always be so lucky

am I glad we won ? you're damn right, but if we continue to play this style of football, we arent going to win many games

now, I'll let the 3 of you's get back to pleasuring your hero RUINeri...make sure you wipe your mouth's good when your done !!:p
Why are you putting me in the same category with the rest of the 2 posters you quoted when I am actually on your side? Did you even read my post? :confused2

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i agree with vinman about the luck of our victory...we got to be realistic ...we played home and we were dominated a lot. But the 3 points and the boost of moral are the most important things.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i agree with vinman about the luck of our victory...we got to be realistic ...we played home and we were dominated a lot. But the 3 points and the boost of moral are the most important things.
we got to be realistic: we had a very weakened squad and did squeeze 3 points out... other teams have always luck and gain points where all signs were against them ...

did last season someone of you say "ha ha, you crappy inter are doomed because they only win out of luck and once the got no luck with the referee they will walk straight to serie b!" ?

there are some football wisdoms like:

-3 points are 3 points (and no one will ask later who they were gathered)
-the game lasts 90 minutes
- the next game is always the most difficult
-del piero is a football

stick to this wisdoms and be happy

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Why are you putting me in the same category with the rest of the 2 posters you quoted when I am actually on your side? Did you even read my post? :confused2
ok...I misunderstood your post (most of the time you are disagreeing with me ;))

I apologize, and I take it back :beer:

Osman, take his name off the photos !! :D

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
The lack of intelligence on this forum ceases to amaze me...

You, my friend are complete idiot and bonehead as long as I'm concern.

I'm actually glad that we won , so I won't have to read your trademark post (that you keep saved in the notepad somewhere) how you cry ,whine and offend players and management.
I never called you clown and never offended you in any way before this post.

So, kindly fuck off.
well, my friend, theres something called the "ignore" function.....this way you wont have to pain yourself reading my posts after we suffer more losses

if you believe that some of the skilless players on our team dont deserve some criticism, and our management team shouldnt be slammed for being in over their heads and not being able to admit that, and bow out gracefully, then you sir are either on some serious drugs that inhibit your emotions, or you really dont give a rats ass about our team....

or both

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I want to say one thing to the Bianconeri people. I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Ikoninhosa, I am not like Mr Sven Goran Eriksson. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the Bianconeri cause.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
well, my friend, theres something called the "ignore" function.....this way you wont have to pain yourself reading my posts after we suffer more losses

if you believe that some of the skilless players on our team dont deserve some criticism, and our management team shouldnt be slammed for being in over their heads and not being able to admit that, and bow out gracefully, then you sir are either on some serious drugs that inhibit your emotions, or you really dont give a rats ass about our team....

or both
Constant whining and repeating yourself day in day on will change something ??

Yes we know your stance, everything you say in your posts is fire Secco, fire Ranieri, dismantle the team and bring back almighty Moggi, who will swing his magic stick and bring back the glory days...YEAH, RIGHT !

We are all aware of the current situation, but constant pessimism from you will not change anything and it never did.

Quoting your pre-match posts where you, the mighty oracle, predict humiliation and debacle bring nothing constructive to this place.

Someone is high on drugs , but it's not me.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
how did you know ?

@doubters & whiners
it is really not constructive to just moan and call for things that just wont happen (like alonso and moggi), so move on and get your brain that is stuck with old memories right ... we will be great again, but it will take time.

if you have a great plan to get juve back to top that is not as simple as "bring bla bla back" or "buy player x(who never said he wanted a transfer) for Z m € to strengthen our squad" than share it with the board ...

if you have so much energy to write the same time and time again, then use this energy and find out the adress of ranieri and write him a letter.

in case you did not know ... it takes more to be a coach, than being a football fan.

this means Ranieri probably knows more about football than any of us or who of us has ever coached a team that was above amateur level ?

even if some things seem weired to us, the board has its own intentions and thoughts that lead to their decision. they do no harm on purpose. as long as we got these people in the club we have to support them or help them. will it help if the fans cry "ranieri out" in the stadium while a game is played ? oh yeah, that will help ! that will at least distract the players ... wouldn't it be better to support your team and cheer for it so that some players wake up and bring the performance they should ?

a true juventino is surely not someone who just moans and curses ... i think a true juventino who has so much energy to state some wrong doings should have enough energy to write a letter or find another way to make himself heard.

if all your energy is reserved for negative forum posts, than you probably do not love juventus as much as claim to. you're doing no good to juve with a negative attitude ... imagine every "fan" in the stadium was like that ... the teams performances would surely only get worse

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

I want to say one thing to the Bianconeri people. I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Ikoninhosa, I am not like Mr Sven Goran Eriksson. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the Bianconeri cause.
:lol: :lol2:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Constant whining and repeating yourself day in day on will change something ??

Yes we know your stance, everything you say in your posts is fire Secco, fire Ranieri, dismantle the team and bring back almighty Moggi, who will swing his magic stick and bring back the glory days...YEAH, RIGHT !

We are all aware of the current situation, but constant pessimism from you will not change anything and it never did.

Quoting your pre-match posts where you, the mighty oracle, predict humiliation and debacle bring nothing constructive to this place.

I tell it like it is, whether you accept it or not is up to you

just keep living in denial

how did you know ?

@doubters & whiners
it is really not constructive to just moan and call for things that just wont happen (like alonso and moggi), so move on and get your brain that is stuck with old memories right ... we will be great again, but it will take time.

if you have a great plan to get juve back to top that is not as simple as "bring bla bla back" or "buy player x(who never said he wanted a transfer) for Z m € to strengthen our squad" than share it with the board ...

if you have so much energy to write the same time and time again, then use this energy and find out the adress of ranieri and write him a letter.

in case you did not know ... it takes more to be a coach, than being a football fan.

this means Ranieri probably knows more about football than any of us or who of us has ever coached a team that was above amateur level ?

even if some things seem weired to us, the board has its own intentions and thoughts that lead to their decision. they do no harm on purpose. as long as we got these people in the club we have to support them or help them. will it help if the fans cry "ranieri out" in the stadium while a game is played ? oh yeah, that will help ! that will at least distract the players ... wouldn't it be better to support your team and cheer for it so that some players wake up and bring the performance they should ?

a true juventino is surely not someone who just moans and curses ... i think a true juventino who has so much energy to state some wrong doings should have enough energy to write a letter or find another way to make himself heard.

if all your energy is reserved for negative forum posts, than you probably do not love juventus as much as claim to. you're doing no good to juve with a negative attitude ... imagine every "fan" in the stadium was like that ... the teams performances would surely only get worse
this has got to be the biggest joke of a post that I've ever read on this forum....

i will only address the bolded part, because the rest of it can be used to fertilize the garden.....we WON'T be great again with this bumbling clown as coach, and with the imbeciles currently running this club

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
But you have to agree with the post , maybe you don't like the man who posted that, but it makes sense.

You notice the problem and you whine endlessly about it , not offering any solution to it and spending your time inventing insulting names to our staff and players is not solution to the problem , right?

p.s: I really liked the new one, "Mar-CHEESY-o , that's some quality inguenity.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But you have to agree with the post , maybe you don't like the man who posted that, but it makes sense.

You notice the problem and you whine endlessly about it , not offering any solution to it and spending your time inventing insulting names to our staff and players is not solution to the problem , right?

p.s: I really liked the new one, "Mar-CHEESY-o , that's some quality inguenity.
That's not true whatsoever, actually. Vinni and I have offered several solutions to improve our play, such as purchasing something other than DM's, and playing Nedved in the center so he can conserve energy and play in his best position for Juventus, or even sensibly create detailed gameplans that we honestly have not had except for the match against Madrid.

So I'm not sure what the big deal is. We have offered more solutions than most who just sit silently while everything blows up in their face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)