[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Bate (12/10/08) (2 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Aha , just a Draw , Typical 1 point minded game , and Gio Missed the penalty ? Aha again , his next future prospect under Ranieri would not be as bright as he used to gets during this 1 months before :p

Poor Gio

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
why didn't Marchisio play? was he injured?
Marchisio will play less now that Zanetti has recovered (of course, if Zanetti stays healthy). Because frankly, Zanetti is better. We also have Poulsen and Tiago coming back soon. Tough choices for Sir Claudio. And almost definitely less playing time for Mar-CHEESY-O.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well Cristiano is obviously ahead of Marchisio, he was one our best player last season...remains to bee seen what Poulsen and Tiago can contribute to the cause

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #378
    Indeed. Zanetti is amazing. He was right behind Ale last season and had not Del Piero been that crucial than I would have chose him as best player. I fell inlove with his performance last season and I'm positive he can do it again this season.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Btw, it's snowing there for more than 15 hours now. It was snowing the whole night.
    +20 cm snow in most parts of the city and the snow made some problems for the planes to arrive in Turin. (Hopefully Jack landed safe and sound)
    I landed in Bergamo the day before the game, took the bus to MIlano then the train to Genova where I was supposed to go by car with Gruppo Genova which didn't want to drive in the weather conditions that were on the day. I took the train from Genova to Torino where I met Fliakis and the Gruppo has arranged our tickets with a kick ass guy called Claudio.

Anyway, the game sucked and made me want to travel back and miss on the Milan game, below zero, less than 5000 spectators and half a team. The only good thing about the game was seeing the BATE supporters hold pictures of the whole squad. It made us laugh and that's about it.

Legro doesn't want them.

:lol: at those who didn't miss the chance to attack Ranieri for not playing Mellberg.
    You loled, I would have vomited.

Eℓvin;1832374 said:
    OMG Some people are actually concerned about today's match/result :lol2:

Move on people, it didn't matter at all. What do you want them to give you a show to empty stadium? No spectators, no cheers, no performance.. they got the job done, and if Gio didn't miss the pk, we would've won.

Chill the fuck out.. in fact we should all move to Juve - Milan thread :D
    Some people live on these things, it makes them look like :gsol: true fans :gsol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)