[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what time is the game?
:D

20:45 CET

Edit :

09:45 in Hawai

10:45 in Alaska

11:45 in US/Canadian west coast

12:45 in west-central USA/Canada

13:45 in Central US/Canada, Mexico, Costarica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Salvador, Belize

14:45 US/Canadian east coast, Colombia, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad, Ecuador, Peru, Barbados.

15:45 in west Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Guyana, Bermuda, Chile, Dominican Republic

16:45 in Grenland, Argentina, Uruguay, east Brazil, Suriname

19:45 in Britain, Ireland, Portugal, Morocco, West African coast, Iceland

20:45 in Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Benin, Niger, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Namibia, Luxemburgh, Central Africa, Malta, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Vatican

21:45 in Greece, Turkey, Israel, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Romania, Ukraine, Finland, Baltic countries, Belarus, South-east Africa

22:45 in Saudi Arabia, European Russia, East Africa, Madagascar, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq.

23:15 in Iran and Afghanistan

23:45 in Oman, UAE, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan

00:45 in Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Central Russia, Bangladesh, Butan and Turkmenistan

01:15 in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka

01:45 in Kazakhstan and Kyrgizstan

02:15 in Burma

02:45 in Siberia, west Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

03:45 in China, Malaysia, Philippines, central Indonesia, west Australia

04:45 in Japan, North Korea, South Korea, east Indonesia, east Russia

05:15 in Central Australia

05:45 in east Australia, Papua New Guinea, Micronesia, Vladivostok in Russia

07:45 in New Zeland, Fiji, Marshall Islands

:p

Of course, direct ban for whoever asks when will the match start.

Jul 26, 2007
If Camo's out too then it must be a 443, there's no other way unless Ranieri puts Sali and Marco on the wings with Momo and Poulsen in the middle, but that would suck.
Dont you know Moggi is no longer with Juve? Appearantly Gigli is not planning to pay the refs for help, so i think a 443 is unlikely to say the least, but a classic 442 could do the trick:D

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

Edit :

13:45 in Central US/Canada, Mexico, Costarica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Salvador, Belize

14:45 US/Canadian east coast, Colombia, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad, Ecuador, Peru, Barbados.

15:45 in west Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Guyana, Bermuda, Chile, Dominican Republic

20:45 in Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Benin, Niger, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Namibia, Luxemburgh, Central Africa, Malta, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Vatican

21:45 in Greece, Turkey, Israel, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Romania, Ukraine, Finland, Baltic countries, Belarus, South-east Africa

22:45 in Saudi Arabia, European Russia, East Africa, Madagascar, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq.

00:45 in Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Central Russia, Bangladesh, Butan and Turkmenistan

945 here perfect timing. I hope that my rai uno doesnt fuck up on me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I guess we host the game
I heard that Camo and Marchionni are not fit for the game so who is gonna be our RM?

I might be a bit passimistic but I`m not quite sure we will win this match
however I do think we will win the away match if we draw here

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
don´t worry guys, Camo will be there.

I read that, he only has slight injury, so he trained alone in the gym, but he should be ready.

So, I wanna see Buffon - Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, Molinaro - Camoranesi, Sissoko, Poulsen - Del Piero, Trezeguet, Iaquinta

Jul 21, 2006

Edit :

It should be @ 2:45 AM in CHINA/HK... ?

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Marchionni and Zanetti out for one month

Marchionni and Zanetti carried out in-depth tests today to ascertain the roots of the muscle problems they suffered during Sunday morning's training session: both have muscle tears in their right thigh. This injury isn't particularly serious but it will keep them out of action for a few weeks. Marco and Cristiano will need to stay out for approximately a month and should be available again around mid-September.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
because he's terrible.
I agree, I really don't get why people say Molinaro is the worst player on our side. Salihamidzic might have the worst ball control and first touch I have ever seen in a juve shirt! He tries really hard and I feel bad criticizing him but I hate whenever he starts it's like that whole area of the field is just useless.
It's to bad for Marchionni's constant injury problems because aside from these he is an extremely underrated player.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Marchionni and Zanetti out for one month

Marchionni and Zanetti carried out in-depth tests today to ascertain the roots of the muscle problems they suffered during Sunday morning's training session: both have muscle tears in their right thigh. This injury isn't particularly serious but it will keep them out of action for a few weeks. Marco and Cristiano will need to stay out for approximately a month and should be available again around mid-September.
:tdown:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
hm, i wonder how many different positions that terrible player played, and how is possible that he even scored 5 times so far..
You won't here me criticizing Brazzo whenever he plays as many others do. I was his big fan some 7-8 years ago and i still like him a lot. But it's true that he's showing very poor form and lately he looks like a football player without any talent for football, which he certainly isn't. I don't know what's the true reason for this, so we can only guess if it's conected to the different role he's been getting all the time or it's about his age (speed was one of his main weapons and lately you can't see him outrunning everyone on the flank and sending a perfect cross, like he did in Bayern).

Brazzo is extremely experienced and he used to play in attack in Hamburg. That's probably the reason why he scores from time to time and knows how to pop up out of nowhere at the right place in opponents box.

But he's not an attacker like Trez and we can't allow him to disappear for 89 minutes and score a goal with his first touch. Actually, we could live with that if he was doing it on every second match, but he scores once in 8 matches and he's invisible or playing very poor in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)