[Champions League] JUVENTUS 4-0 Nordsjælland (November 7, 2012) (1 Viewer)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
guys i just have to reaffirm my doubts for giovinco by posting this drawing that I drew while I was crying again.
PLEASE DO NOT START HIM TONIGHT CONTE. I DO NOT HATE GIOVINCO, BUT I LOVE JUVENTUS AND WINNING

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
they usually appear shortly before the game - I would check wiziwig too, come gametime.
With Barca, ManU and Chelski playing today too, however, I wouldn't expect many good quality streams for the Juve game to begin with.
Believe me, if there is no match on the site it will not show:scared:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Believe me, if there is no match on the site it will not show:scared:
trust me, 5-10 min before game-time is the best time to check for quality russian sopcast streams because lately there seems to have been issues with sopcast stopping channels with copyrighted content. keep checking wiziwig too.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
trust me, 5-10 min before game-time is the best time to check for quality russian sopcast streams because lately there seems to have been issues with sopcast stopping channels with copyrighted content. keep checking wiziwig too.
Brother, I live in Singapore and it is 1am now, the game is at 3:45am in my country. I am going to stay up for it based on what you said. PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT MEEEEEEE :haddadjunior:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Brother, I live in Singapore and it is 1am now, the game is at 3:45am in my country. I am going to stay up for it based on what you said. PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT MEEEEEEE :haddadjunior:
:p

it's how it usually is but because of the other games played at the same time, I wouldn't expect more than 1 working sopcast channel of proper quality today.
For the past month or so sopcast have had some server connectivity issues and also some problems with channels carrying copyrighted content getting killed, so flash streams are probably your only sure bet today.

if you are a real Juve fan, however, you will wait and be happy with radio coverage only :D

Gene

Dec 10, 2005

Same here bro, just gotta wait for it. Have faith :scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

Same here bro, just gotta wait for it. Have faith :scarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)