[Champions League] JUVENTUS 4-0 Nordsjælland (November 7, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know...all three are super good. However do we really need to sit back and defend with ALL three against weaker oppositions that don't pose a great deal of threat while moving forward? Specially knowing that we have a lot of difficulties putting the goddam ball at the back of the net, an extra offensive player would help a great deal.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
SIMONE PEPE, I know he had a slight injury but as soon as he is available again he should be given a shot with the 4-3-3, he worked miracles in that formation last year, and that was also the formation in which Matri seemed more productive, I dont care if it means having Chiello at leftback, we can even have Caceres there if needed

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    Problem with 4-3-3 is that it means benching one out of Bonucci, Barzagli and Chiellini.
    I can't see how that is a problem. Actually I am willing to play Chiellini as a left back in a 4-man defence, he is at least used to it.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I really hope the Russian streams show this one. I had one of the worst streams for the 1st leg. Note to self, start searching for a sports bar that will show the game.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Yes, we have O'Leary's in Denmark :) Why?
    Just curious. The only sports bar (O'learys) that had the last match is situated almost 50km from my place. I have like 5 near my place that concentrated on Barca & the rest. No Juve :sergio:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    We should recover physically first then look into formation.. our stamina has been in decline since the chelsea game..

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    I envy you guys. I just hope we get our act together this time. Do you have O'leary's in Denmark.
    There is no need to envy us, last time we played and draw against them, i'd bet all Juventus fans in Danmark had to listen to their friends.

About Juventus drawing to a shit team.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd play

Buffon
    Lichtstiener-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
    Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
    Pepe/Isla-Quagliarella-Vucinic.

Pepe should definitely play if fit.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    There is no need to envy us, last time we played and draw against them, i'd bet all Juventus fans in Danmark had to listen to their friends.

About Juventus drawing to a shit team.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd play

Buffon
    Lichtstiener-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
    Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
    Pepe/Isla-Quagliarella-Vucinic.

Pepe should definitely play if fit.
    Am sure your friends will have a different opinion after tomorrow's match. Am envious of the fact that it will be on TV while I'll probably have to travel 100 km to & fro in order to avoid a crappy stream.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Am sure your friends will have a different opinion after tomorrow's match. Am envious of the fact that it will be on TV while I'll probably have to travel 100 km to & fro in order to avoid a crappy stream.
    Hehe. :D The only negative thing is that we have to listen to biased commentators. :D But I'll live with that. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)