[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (91 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
I was watching this game with a Chelsea fan, and he was burning every time we thwarted their attack, win an aerial duel or simply had a shot on target. That Giovinco goal was the icing on the cake as Cech was the only saving grace up until that point, and he was embarrassed too. :D

I vote Chiellini as MoM.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Abramovich and Akhmetov friends
they both had dinner after the match in Donetsk Shakhtar Chelsea
My biggest fear that Roman to pay Shakhtar played in full power
Shakhtar wants to be a big team, so I think they will be motivated to beat Juve anyway; seeing how Luis Adriano scored that goal on Tuesday and then Donetsk refused Nords from scoring shows how obsessed they are about winning, and it's not like they have to save energy or rest players for the Ukrainian league. Given Akhmetov is almost as rich as I don't he will take money from Abramovich for motivation, unless the payment is in the billions. Juve will have to play a very competitive match.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Shakhtar wants to be a big team, so I think they will be motivated to beat Juve anyway; seeing how Luis Adriano scored that goal on Tuesday and then Donetsk refused Nords from scoring shows how obsessed they are about winning, and it's not like they have to save energy or rest players for the Ukrainian league. Given Akhmetov is almost as rich as I don't he will take money from Abramovich for motivation, unless the payment is in the billions. Juve will have to play a very competitive match.
2 million euro
for players
poor motivation?:cookie:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I can't see Adriano playing against us. It's a meaningless game for them so either UEFA will sit him out or their coach will just to save face. That would be the smart thing to do to repair their reputation somewhat.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think we should really just focus on our game and not get complacent it can always back fire e.g bayern vs juve. so i hope juve plays for the win rather than the draw.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I don't know why you guys keep saying that the game is meaningless for Shakhtar. It's not. They're playing for 1st place in the group and they are already 11 points in front in their league. Why should they rest players?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Shaktar will be pumped and ready. They'll want to top the group, but we should want too as well. Please destroy them, Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)