[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (73 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah i said this in the match thread last night i laughed so hard at his gaff.

- - - Updated - - -

Highlights with english comms. Enjoy it while you can, before it gets taken down :)
i recorded it ;) now i can laugh at the itv commentators forever :lol: and that clown adrian chiles :lol: Mr 'england will beat san marino by double figues'

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Abramovich has given up on the dreams both successful and attacking football then?
Probably not. His dreams probably still include Chelsea winning by 5 goal margins in every match, attacking like 1970's Brazil constantly and winning every trophy there is every single season. Sacking RDM was just him being the psycho that he is.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Probably not. His dreams probably still include Chelsea winning by 5 goal margins in every match, attacking like 1970's Brazil constantly and winning every trophy there is every single season. Sacking RDM was just him being the psycho that he is.
His dream came true in May now he's just disappointed

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now that our 49 unbeaten record is over, I want a record of fired opposing coaches. :weee:

Dumbass Abramovic... good luck qualifying now. :seven:

Oct 23, 2012
Too bad Marchisio picks up a yellow card and will miss the game. I hope it won't haunt us in the upcoming game against Shakthar.
Any thoughts on who will take his place in the Shaktar match? Will Pogba be given another chance? Isla? I don't think Pepe is suited to play in that position but maybe he comes on as a sub later in the match.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just before the match a friend of mine who is a Chelsea fan sent me an sms that it would end 0-2. Let's just say that the number 3 has never been so well enamoured :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)