[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (60 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Reading the Chelsea forum and one thing that I noticed a few saying is the fact that they honestly believe they don't have any decent strikers. You have Sturridge, lukaku, Torres. Now I dot watch epl enough to give a full knowledge opinion but lukaku is suppose to be this monster of a striker in the coming years. Sturridge is another player with proper playing time will eventually find his feet like our quags finally has and Torres, well Torres is a wold class player who obviously needs a slap in the face and needs to be told your a professional so buck up or sell him and find another one. Not like your hurting for money. Am I wrong? Side note, they think Ramirez and obi suck balls as DM's and think they should just by Vidal. Lol because its just that easy apparently. Idiots

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reading the Chelsea forum and one thing that I noticed a few saying is the fact that they honestly believe they don't have any decent strikers. You have Sturridge, lukaku, Torres. Now I dot watch epl enough to give a full knowledge opinion but lukaku is suppose to be this monster of a striker in the coming years. Sturridge is another player with proper playing time will eventually find his feet like our quags finally has and Torres, well Torres is a wold class player who obviously needs a slap in the face and needs to be told your a professional so buck up or sell him and find another one. Not like your hurting for money. Am I wrong? Side note, they think Ramirez and obi suck balls as DM's and think they should just by Vidal. Lol because its just that easy apparently. Idiots
To be honest I'd agree with them. We all know what Torres can do, but his Chelsea career has largely been farcical, with sporadic moments of triumph.

Sturridge is greedy and wishy-washy.

Lukaku is an unproven talent at a club like Chelsea. At that level and with their money they need to have one big talent there playing every week. But many, including myself, predicted that they would have issues up front this year. They were gambling on Torres, considering they let Drogba and Lukaku go, and his head is still not there.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Lukaku is on loan with West Brom, Sturridge is too selfish (fine if you can finish but he's too inconsistent) and Torres, well he'd be as well off to just hang up his boots. His confidence is shot and and he's nothing but a shadow of his former self.

Nov 17, 2012
I find Matri and Torres in an eerily similar circumstance, not that Matri was ever world class or game changing in the same way as Torres at his lethal peak. However, both of the have had very unceremonious, and almost inexplicable declines in their professional prospects in the last 18 months.. It's got me buggered to be frank...

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Benitez is a piece of garbage. "I am waiting for a team who can win trophies" yes becaus god forbid you have to actually work hard to achieve something in football. How did that work out for you at inter? You take a treble winning team and could barely get results.

Is that the second Italian team to win and be the final result before the axe of a Chelsea manager?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Juve might bid for Torres in Jan. It's a plausible scenario even if Bemitez goes there. The fans seemed to have turned against him. Plus I see che break the bank for Falcao.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think Juve might bid for Torres in Jan. It's a plausible scenario even if Bemitez goes there. The fans seemed to have turned against him. Plus I see che break the bank for Falcao.
If Benitez goes there, no way in hell Torres is leaving. He may have a renaissance under "Rafa", and both Torres and Benitez would like that very much. Disgruntled fans too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Benitez goes there, no way in hell Torres is leaving. He may have a renaissance under "Rafa", and both Torres and Benitez would like that very much. Disgruntled fans too.
actually i'd skip on Torres not for his lack of form but his personality, since the sacking of di matteo it has occurred to me that he seems like a disruptive member of the team, im almost certain that was why he left liverpool and now at chelsea he just doesn't seem like he is part of the team, the only thing that is keeping him at chelsea is abramovic who is a huge fan of his, again im almost certain that di matteo's sacking has related to Torres both his lack in form and not playing him last night so it wouldn't surprise me if Abramovic brings in benitez to bring the best out of Torres, you heard it here first!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
they have a point. torres and sturridge are shit. even we have better strikers than them at this point.

fuck.that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rafa Benitez is currently in Abu Dhabi acting as a TV pundit this weekend but has now cancelled his commitments and will return to UK tonight. Clearest indication that he is in the running to become Chelsea manager.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rafa Benitez is currently in Abu Dhabi acting as a TV pundit this weekend but has now cancelled his commitments and will return to UK tonight. Clearest indication that he is in the running to become Chelsea manager.
this is the sort of Job benitez has been craving for years., i hope he fails and see what his lame excuses are then, probably along the lines of "man utd and now liverpool have more money than me and spend more than i do"

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
this is the sort of Job benitez has been craving for years., i hope he fails and see what his lame excuses are then, probably along the lines of "man utd and now liverpool have more money than me and spend more than i do"
This Chelsea side is probably the most talented side he'll have coached. But I hope he fails too. Simply because it's Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)