[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (92 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Very proud to be a Juventino. Determination, desire, hunger and commitment all on show in abundance tonight. The players embody everything Antonio Conte is about. Win, lose or draw against Shakhtar, we have done ourselves proud.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Now that the dust has settled a little there is something i just wanna say. Never, in my entire "career" as a JUVE fan have ever doubted my Juve. I really, in all honesty can not remember a single match in these last 8/9 years where i have ever said "hmmm, tough match, Juve might even end up loosing it". I dont know how but the winning mentality that Juve has, instilled in me from the very first time i felt something for Juve.

It is just so incomprehensible to me how can someone think that Juve can loose a match, or at the very least, enter in a match with that thought on their mind. I was with Juve when they were dominating everything in 2003 to 2006, i was with my Juve when they were in B and i swear, never have i doubted even then, that they will return immediately to Seria A (even when the sentence was - 30 points), i was with them during the those mediocare years following our return to Seria A and still i had that believe in Juve even though we were loosing and drawing constantly.

And i am with my Juve now, back on top again, and after all i have went through with my Juve everything that has been going on these last 2 years has been the cherry on the cake for me. So proud of my team, always have been and always will be, no matter what!! Sorry for long post, just had to put my feelings in writing and thought i share them with you all. FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Congratulations on being delusional.
Thank you. It is the best thing i have ever felt in my life. And just when i was going through the players' threads and reading your oh-so-objective opinions, i came here and what do i find? You were the first to quote me :D

- - - Updated - - -

You actually read the post? :D
Hey, compared to Cronioses posts that people read, my post is an introduction sentence :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Chiellini stepping up in a vital game. Yet again we see why Vidal is vital to this team and cannot be directly subbed with Pogba in important matches. But yeah - Chiellini proved once again that he's reliable in big games, no, he's reliable in REALLY big games

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now that the dust has settled a little there is something i just wanna say. Never, in my entire "career" as a JUVE fan have ever doubted my Juve. I really, in all honesty can not remember a single match in these last 8/9 years where i have ever said "hmmm, tough match, Juve might even end up loosing it". I dont know how but the winning mentality that Juve has, instilled in me from the very first time i felt something for Juve. It is just so incomprehensible to me how can someone think that Juve can loose a match, or at the very least, enter in a match with that thought on their mind. I was with Juve when they were dominating everything in 2003 to 2006, i was with my Juve when they were in B and i swear, never have i doubted even then, that they will return immediately to Seria A (even when the sentence was - 30 points), i was with them during the those mediocare years following our return to Seria A and still i had that believe in Juve even though we were loosing and drawing constantly. And i am with my Juve now, back on top again, and after all i have went through with my Juve everything that has been going on these last 2 years has been the cherry on the cake for me. So proud of my team, always have been and always will be, no matter what!! Sorry for long post, just had to put my feelings in writing and thought i share them with you all. FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

Slow down youngin'! :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Very happy for the win.. but let's focus for the next games and prepare so well for the shakhtar game cause this juve deserves to go through specially after this match today. no way Chelsea is better than us.... any way am proud of the performance but lets win this freakin' hard matches, we are good enough to past it...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
lol, one of the longest posts i have ever made on this forum and i get all this hatin' :D Shit, i should have divided it into paragraphs, it would have looked much more descent :)
I took the liberty of editing your post for you, though I did it by length rather than thought/movement :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)