[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (44 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No, man. Pressure is completely off for Shakhtar. They can attack with a lot more serenity, try stuff they normally wouldn't etc. If that works for them, we could be in trouble.
They might rest players as well.

Also it would be a good time for them to save face and bench Adriano for his display today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yep, but anyway, that was just a response to acmilan and his certainty that we are already through. Apart from that, I don't wanna think about Shakhtar at all. Let's just enjoy this fantastic win :)

:beer:

:flag2:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Lichsteiner ran the show on his wing, I thought Cole would shut him out, and Vucinic :heart: I don't know what "%" he was at, I guess not at his best since he should have scored, but his link up play is the sex. Standard performance from everybody, feels good to finally be able to see Juve beat an English team. Hope we see out Shakhtar and then many more amazing Champions League nights as this and with Conte I can dream.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Chelsea will lose to danes after this humiliation. They know it very well that CHL is over for them. I won't be surprised if the draw vs Danes!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Poll added.

Chelsea will lose to danes after this humiliation. They know it very well that CHL is over for them. I won't be surprised if the draw vs Danes!
It would be kind of funny if we lost to Shakhtar but Chelsea failed to beat Nords.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)