[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (90 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
Im so happy! Would delve further into the match, but I'm too lazy for any small complaints - the team won 3-0, and that's all that matters!! Great job from the lads and it was great to see a full Juventus Stadium.

I particularly liked Marchisio in the game - he has grown tremendously over the years - and I think Buffon wanted this win the most, he looked like a man possessed with crazy eyes

Lichtsteiner's antics was fun to watch too :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Problem in the match to Shaktar is that we have no Giovinco after his silly yellow card. Even if he wasn't going to start anyway, we do lack options in attack if we need to make a sub. We would have to rely on Matri and Bendtner as the sub options.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Problem in the match to Shaktar is that we have no Giovinco after his silly yellow card. Even if he wasn't going to start anyway, we do lack options in attack if we need to make a sub. We would have to rely on Matri and Bendtner as the sub options.
Giovinco isn't suspended as far as I know. It was his first yellow in the CL. We'll miss Marchisio, because he got his 3rd yellow. That was an unneeded foul :(

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Giovinco won't miss the match! The only suspended players before this game were Chiellini and Marchisio!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Buffon 7.5
Barzagli 7
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 10
Lichsteiner 8 (isla who?)
Vidal 7.5
Pirlo 6,5
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 7
Vucinic 6.5
Quagliarella 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)