[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (73 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Every one has his beliefs. For example, if I don't post "It's Matchday motherfuckers! :weee:" every goddamn matchday, with those exact words and no spelling mistakes, and we don't win, I'd consider myself to have a big part for that loss.

I'm weird like that.
:lol:

I don't know if you're joking or not but I've become superstitious lately.

I feel the same when I don't watch Juve games on Russian Sopcast, the game vs Inter some of my friends called me to watch it at a sports bar and I fucking knew we wouldn't win even told them before the game that I'm going to jinx it. I kept feeling guilty after the match. :sad:

enzo

May 14, 2012
Every one has his beliefs. For example, if I don't post "It's Matchday $#@!s! :weee:" every goddamn matchday, with those exact words and no spelling mistakes, and we don't win, I'd consider myself to have a big part for that loss.

I'm weird like that.
As a little kid I always decorated the whole flat with juve flags, scarfs and other merchandising, constantly singing and shouting chants during the game, because I believed they would otherwise lose and I was responsible for it :D

Nov 17, 2012
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty.... FOR TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!
:tup::tup::tup:

and if their bus was to blot out the sun, then we shall fight in the shade!!!!

This video brings up some good memories:
Fcking LOVE Zuliani, I do not think there is a man on the planet who has passion for something like he does for Juve... The only person I can think of who is remotely on the same level is Murray Walker re Formula 1... Still, Claudio is a nutcase hahaha, and he's a joy to listen to, especially every time Quaglia scores he sings the O mamma mamma mamma song! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)