[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (46 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We shouldn't let them train in our stadium. We should make a deal with the Turin council so that opposition teams get sent to the Olimpico and only appear at JS when it's gametime.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
We shouldn't let them train in our stadium. We should make a deal with the Turin council so that opposition teams get sent to the Olimpico and only appear at JS when it's gametime.
let them train in novara....minutes before kick off train in d olimpico....then bike ride to JS

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hate Listening to these uk so called expert pundits. Sick of the sight of Jamie redknapp as he spends most times sucking up to people and asking fellow pundits "what do you think!!?" they're asking you for that you mug. Souness surprised me when we last played Chelsea saying Juve shouldnt be underestimated and that team has a lot of fight which he likes and will go far in this competition. The ok'd classic one in 2003 was that div andy Townsend and his total anti Italian. When asked after the first leg defeat between us and real Madrid "do you think juventus can pull this one back in the 2nd leg??" .......mug Townsend then replied "oh they can definitely.........but I hope they don't!!!!" smirk.....smirk. You twisty nosed, beadie eyed Leprechaun mug. Then got the boys involved init, which all emailed abuse to sky and Townsend wasn't seen for weeks after.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hate Listening to these uk so called expert pundits. Sick of the sight of Jamie redknapp as he spends most times sucking up to people and asking fellow pundits "what do you think!!?" they're asking you for that you mug. Souness surprised me when we last played Chelsea saying Juve shouldnt be underestimated and that team has a lot of fight which he likes and will go far in this competition. The ok'd classic one in 2003 was that div andy Townsend and his total anti Italian. When asked after the first leg defeat between us and real Madrid "do you think juventus can pull this one back in the 2nd leg??" .......mug Townsend then replied "oh they can definitely.........but I hope they don't!!!!" smirk.....smirk. You twisty nosed, beadie eyed Leprechaun mug. Then got the boys involved init, which all emailed abuse to sky and Townsend wasn't seen for weeks after.
I fucking love your rants mate...proper naughty.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
UK sports media is gay.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I $#@!ing love your rants mate...proper naughty.
Fuqing frustrating as fuq living in the UK having to listen to all of their flannel bout british clubs and were no racists unlike the rest of Europe craaaaap.

You still living down under? Went to Perth a while back.......loved it!!! Now that's my kinda people ;)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:lol2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuqing frustrating as fuq living in the UK having to listen to all of their flannel bout british clubs and were no racists unlike the rest of Europe craaaaap.

You still living down under? Went to Perth a while back.......loved it!!! Now that's my kinda people ;)
Yeah mate still living in Sydney. I love my city! Especially that summer is coming up and all the bishes start dressing "the part" so to speak...

Perth ay? Other side of the continent hehe. Cool, laid back place thoug.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
There's so many reasons we have to win this game... But the main one is to send a clear message to the rest of Europe... that the Old lady is not dead... She's very much alive and kicking :) FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)