[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (85 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:scarf:
But I get the bad feeling that they don't think CL is as important as it should be. Conte was making excuses the other week about richer clubs not winning, fans don't show up, not even resting players for big CL games etc. Hopefully they play well and get some belief that they can win the comp.

Stop blaming the lack of strikers every fkn week. We have four 15-20 goals per season strikers in the squad, that should be enough.
:lol: Who?! Please enlighten us.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I watched the first Chelski-Juve match I got maaaaaad drunk by half time and I was crying.
:lol: Come to Thailand once you get your teaching certification; It'll be fun to watch some games with you :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god I'm not going to be able to watch this tomorrow. My nerves wouldn't last throughout the game.
Fake fan! :stuckup: I'm going to wake up @ 2.45 am to watch the game :p

Nov 17, 2012
For the Aussies - it's on SBS and ESPN2 HD.

Of course because we're playing an EPL team they're showing it :rolleyes:
Heck yeah! I wonder if Francis Awaritefe is maintaining the Juve love haha!!

Still, I am a little discomforted by the fact we have played 3-5-2 exclusively this season, it was good having 4-2-4 and 4-3-3 in our back pocket when we needed them.. Look at how well Quags, and then Matrix were converting their chances when playing with wingers back in 2010-11, and to be honest, compared to our GigiDN days; Giak, Pepe, Gio & Vuc (at a stretch) are undoubtedly upgrades over Krasic, Martinez and playing Principino out of position at LM. It isn't an option that should be consigned to irrelevance, we did well with both of those formations last season and it would be our detriment to not keep those options available in our proverbial tactical armoury. Azpilicueta, Ivanovic and Cole aren't the best wingbacks (and lets face it, there are mobility/defensive issues there), as well, with Terry out, Cahill (who I kind of rate) combined with Luiz doesn't make for a particularly inspiring combination; having the midget swam of Pepe/Gio/Giak tormenting the Chelski flanks would be a sure-fire way to unlock their defence.

In any case, it is likely we will go in playing a 3-5-2. Forza Juve!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:scarf:
But I get the bad feeling that they don't think CL is as important as it should be. Conte was making excuses the other week about richer clubs not winning, fans don't show up, not even resting players for big CL games etc. Hopefully they play well and get some belief that they can win the comp.

Stop blaming the lack of strikers every fkn week. We have four 15-20 goals per season strikers in the squad, that should be enough.

Conte doesn't make excuses. Excuses make Conte!

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I remember the last time we were in the CL, final group game against Bayern, and I was so excited. I invited a couple of friends over, we had pasta, and.... :scared: :cry:
I guess that's the same tragic as a 13 years old boy who stay awake overnight. He's really excited because he will see juve in the final for the first time in his lifetime. And suddenly a goal in the 66' change all of that. :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)