[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (84 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we are favoured for this tie but if Vucinic dont play then we are in a problem as I see us a bit predictable when playing without Vucinic! Giovinco should really step up his level of play in this game
Anyway the way I see it we drew 2-2 with them at London and altough they were 2-0 up and we were the one to come back in this game I`d say they were very lucky as Oscar scored 2 wonder goals!
He is a player that can repeat it but Chelsea cant rely on these kind of miracles as they seem to not occure rather than to occure!

If we play organised as we did against Lazio BUT with more spark up front I expect us to get the 3 points even its obvious that Chelsea are miles ahead of Lazio in football level...

If Chelsea draw then I guess they are through so a draw should feel like a win for them!
I really hope we get the points here as I highly doubt we will get it in Ukraine as playing in Russia/Ukraine is never easy

Buy on AliExpress.com

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
It's important for me that we have a strong referee for this game, I can still remember the numerous things that the referee got wrong the last time we met Chelsea in Turin a few years ago:

1. Didn't send off Cech for a handball outside the box which must be a red card in any circumstance.
2. Didn't send off Belletti for a clear handball in the box which we at least got a penalty for, think he was also already on a yellow.
3. Sent off Chiellini for a second yellow for a strong challenge in which he very clearly won the ball.
4. Gave a freekick for handball against Tiago that clearly hit him in the chest and should have resulted in a goal for Chelsea.
Last but not least, the most annoying of all which probably influenced decisions 1-3 and is also probably the reason I have a strong dislike for Chelsea now:
5. EVERY single decision they kept surrounding the ref, especially that prick Terry and the ref didn't have the balls to show any of them a yellow card despite getting at him for everything.

In the first game in this group at Stamford Bridge the referee was excellent, gave us fouls when we were fouled, didn't buy into Hazard's diving for a penalty near the end which many others would have. I hope this ref will be as good and I'm hoping the fact that he sent off Terry last season is a good indication.

As for the team I would play:

Buffon

Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Lichsteiner (Isla) Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah

Vucinic (Bendtner) Quagliarella

Giovinco showed good touches against Lazio but should never have lasted the 90 minutes and as we saw at Stamford Bridge the Chelsea defence can handle him no problem through physicality and I don't believe that it will be any different this time around.

I don't even want to entertain the thought of Matri playing, Cahill and Luiz will be pissing themselves with laughter at the thought of facing this assino, and I'm sure many of you will turn on him for good should he miss another inevitable easy chance in this game. Of course should the worst happen I'm happy to be proven wrong but I've lost my faith with Matri long ago and it was horrendous that Alessio put him on in the Lazio game.

Think Pepe being back could be a big plus as against Lazio, Isla was as described by Tuttosport - "like a dog with a big bark but no bite", Lichtsteiner has been out of sorts but his athleticism could come in handy. I wouldn't start Pepe due to just coming back but off the bench throw him on.

I was lucky enough to be at the Lazio game on Saturday, and despite the result if I was offered that 0-0 but a win against Chelsea I would take it every time, hopefully the team can deliver.

Forza Juve!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm already nervous for this game. I just hope for our own sake that Vucinic would be fit to play. I don't think we can cope with a Quag-Gio partnership upfront against them.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
This game is a fuckin final. Def one of the biggest games post-Calciopoli. Hopefully the boys show up. Make or break game for giovinco also.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
This game is a $#@!in final. Def one of the biggest games post-Calciopoli. Hopefully the boys show up. Make or break game for giovinco also.
:scarf:
But I get the bad feeling that they don't think CL is as important as it should be. Conte was making excuses the other week about richer clubs not winning, fans don't show up, not even resting players for big CL games etc. Hopefully they play well and get some belief that they can win the comp.

Stop blaming the lack of strikers every fkn week. We have four 15-20 goals per season strikers in the squad, that should be enough.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
no silly passing errors especially in midfield because chelsea will grab it up and bomb upfield in the blink of an eye. also maintain the intensity right through press hard press high bleed for each other this is the shit we live for dis is our cocain muhfucker yeeeauh yeeeauh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)