[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
marco is out? SHIT!
he was causing alot of problems for chelsea in the 1st leg!... thank god sissoko is out! :p.. now we can have an intelligent midfield!, no one running around aimlessly!... sisucko if not out should be put in at the last 10-15min that way he is usefull, oh and only if we are winning!

"Sissoko Suffers Fracture To The Left Foot:

Last night during the championship match between Torino and Juventus, Mohammed Sissoko suffered a trauma to the left foot which provoked the fracture to the metatarsal region.

The x-rays carried out on the player at the end of the match at the C.T.O in Turin showed that the fracture is to the fifth metatarsus and is composed. The therapeutic methods and the recovery period necessary will be established in the coming days. "

crossing my fingers he is hurt only not to start! :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
marco is out? SHIT!
he was causing alot of problems for chelsea in the 1st leg!... thank god sissoko is out! :p.. now we can have an intelligent midfield!, no one running around aimlessly!... sisucko if not out should be put in at the last 10-15min that way he is usefull, oh and only if we are winning!

"Sissoko Suffers Fracture To The Left Foot:

Last night during the championship match between Torino and Juventus, Mohammed Sissoko suffered a trauma to the left foot which provoked the fracture to the metatarsal region.

The x-rays carried out on the player at the end of the match at the C.T.O in Turin showed that the fracture is to the fifth metatarsus and is composed. The therapeutic methods and the recovery period necessary will be established in the coming days. "

crossing my fingers he is hurt only not to start! :p
psycho..sissoko owns the midfield defensively almost every match. If marchisio does not play then we are doomed because he is the only one who can fill sissoko's place

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
buffon

mellberg - legro - chiellini - molinaro

giovinco - tiago - marchisio - nedved

alex - amauri

-------------------

this would be the best formation but m sure there is no way mr ranieri will play gio in the right side .. so unluckily brazzo will play on that position ..

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
Surgery for Sissoko

On the fracture of the fifth metatarsal of the left foot of the player Mohamed Sissoko, it was decided to proceed with surgical intervention of osteosynthesis. This operation will be carried out during the day tomorrow Profossori by Flavio Quaglia and Giuliano Cerulli at the nursing home Fornaca in Turin.

The prognosis for post-surgical recovery is assessable racing around 90 days.

Bianconeri fans, send your messages via a Momo's website JuventusMember

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&u=www.juventus.com&sl=it&tl=en

It seems that the season is over for sissoko :cry:

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Surgery for Sissoko

On the fracture of the fifth metatarsal of the left foot of the player Mohamed Sissoko, it was decided to proceed with surgical intervention of osteosynthesis. This operation will be carried out during the day tomorrow Profossori by Flavio Quaglia and Giuliano Cerulli at the nursing home Fornaca in Turin.

The prognosis for post-surgical recovery is assessable racing around 90 days.

Bianconeri fans, send your messages via a Momo's website JuventusMember

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&u=www.juventus.com&sl=it&tl=en

It seems that the season is over for sissoko :cry:
umm okay i didnt want that to happen ... SHIT!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
The only times in CL history (from 1992 onwards) when teams have lost the first leg 1-0, but still went through:

1995 - 1996
Quarter-finals
Real Madrid-Juventus 1-0, 0-2

2001 - 2002
Quarter-finals
Panathinaikos-Barcelona 1-0, 1-3
Liverpool-Leverkusen 1-0, 2-4

2004 - 2005
First knockout round
Real Madrid-Juventus 1-0, 0-2

2006 - 2007
Semi-finals
Chelsea-Liverpool 1-0, 0-1 (1-4pk)

And here's when teams have overcome an even greater first round loss:

1999 - 2000
Quarter-finals
Chelsea-Barcelona 3-1, 1-5

2003-2004
Quarter-finals
Milan-Deportivo 4-1, 0-4 :D
Real Madrid-Monaco 4-2, 1-3

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icεmαή;1922671 said:
Injuries could happen in training too... the thing is that ADP was rested in the mid week game as well... the problem is that you need to be sharp on the field... if you are out of it for quite sometime, chances are that the player will be a little sluggish to start of in the game... most of the teams played most of their first team players during the weekend game...
100%. Been saying this for sometime now. There was nothing better than a derby to prepare for this game.

Real Madrid has had their worth form.But Chelsea now in best form.
But we also have a good chanse
Chelsea can be in their best form ever, fact is they're playing Juventus away.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If Amauri's gonna play tomorrow, I suggest he borrows a hair band from Camoranesi or ask Poulsen if he's got one extra...

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
I think CR was thinking of Tiago - Sissoko midfield again for the 2nd leg, but now siss is out I think he should replce him with Marchisio, but I fear he's gonna put the more experienced Poulsen in there. He may even swap his original idea entirely and put Marchisio with Poulsen, as that partnership has worked in previous games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)