[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We are a hard team to lose, but not a hard team to disqualify...
Is Legro 100% fit to start? Since when? If not without him and Sissoko, we will concede at least one goal with certainty!!
From there, we ll have to score 3 goals without Camo, Giovinco and Marchionni, thats nearly impossible, i would rather have to beat an offensive Real with Biri and Zalayeta, rather than a Chelsea pleased with a draw...
Do you actually see us penetrating their defense 3 times?? We didnt even managed to create one chance at the first leg, when those players were available...

Hope, is the first step to disappointment...
1- I don't know what makes you so sure that we will concede. Just because Sissoko wont make it then we're 100% conceding goal?

2- :confused: Are you sure we didn't create one chance in the first leg?

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what can you do without hope,dream,desire?...how many times Juventus was the underdog and played the second match at home?...how many times the history proved us that football is the most umpredictable game? How many times do i have to say that "our champions" buffon, chiellini, del piero and nedved will give 120% in the field playing this game as a final ? Chelsea is coming in Turin with extremely high confidence and optimism thinking that they are in the last 8. They are standing in one man...if giorgio will take care of DD they won't score.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
what can you do without hope,dream,desire?...how many times Juventus was the underdog and played the second match at home?...how many times the history proved us that football is the most umpredictable game? How many times do i have to say that "our champions" buffon, chiellini, del piero and nedved will give 120% in the field playing this game as a final ? Chelsea is coming in Turin with extremely high confidence and optimism thinking that they are in the last 8. They are standing in one man...if giorgio will take care of DD they won't score.
They have lampard if you are forgetting. Not to mention ballack, kalou and terry who also who chip in with a good amount of goals, it's not just drogba

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
They have lampard if you are forgetting. Not to mention ballack, kalou and terry who also who chip in with a good amount of goals, it's not just drogba
in their last games drogba provided the goals (i don't count alex's goal:p) that's why i fear him the most...and if they will defend and play on long balls...guess who's gonna receive those balls. Anyway..about our attack...we were umpredictable in the last games..nobody from our team is on a hot-streak so they must fear dp..and trez...and nedved...and marchionni (if he'll play)..and molinaro's nose according to t-pain.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
in their last games drogba provided the goals (i don't count alex's goal:p) that's why i fear him the most...and if they will defend and play on long balls...guess who's gonna receive those balls. Anyway..about our attack...we were umpredictable in the last games..nobody from our team is on a hot-streak so they must fear dp..and trez...and nedved...and marchionni (if he'll play)..and molinaro's nose according to t-pain.
don't say they're predictable and we're not if anything our below par play has been predictable which is why we've struggled so much, Chelsea are on form and I tell you this; there is nothing to stop lampard hammering one in out of nowhere, there is just as much chance for them to do it as us.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
don't say they're predictable and we're not if anything our below par play has been predictable which is why we've struggled so much, Chelsea are on form and I tell you this; there is nothing to stop lampard hammering one in out of nowhere, there is just as much chance for them to do it as us.
:tup: hope will have the most of the chance :xfinger: (and we have buffon...world's greatest goalkeeper in activity)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
So it doesn't mean he rebounds shots like a defletctor sheild.
They have cech though who made a great save on dp last time.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We are a hard team to lose, but not a hard team to disqualify...
Is Legro 100% fit to start? Since when? If not without him and Sissoko, we will concede at least one goal with certainty!!
From there, we ll have to score 3 goals without Camo, Giovinco and Marchionni, thats nearly impossible, i would rather have to beat an offensive Real with Biri and Zalayeta, rather than a Chelsea pleased with a draw...
Do you actually see us penetrating their defense 3 times?? We didnt even managed to create one chance at the first leg, when those players were available...

Hope, is the first step to disappointment
Hope is the last thing we're gonna lose.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
buffon has his work done on stamford too...he could't do anything at drogba's goal...cech won't have so big chances of a clean sheet against dp and trez as buffon will have against drogba & co...we play at home ffs....have a little faith.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I do have faith, I'm just pointing out that everything isn't as perfect as you are pointing out, Chelsea are ruthlessly efficient as Germans so don't expect them to roll over and die.
You're pointing out cech won't have a chance vs DP and trez, well I got news for you, if we don't click right in this game then we're screwed trez will go ghost again and leave dp all alone in front of a very good Chelsea defense and cech who can pull off saves as good as Buffon at times. You're blabbing like we're frigging Barcelona when we don't even have a full team so show some maturity and start thinking logically. My guess is a late goal or f.k for us at best.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i donno man...from your last 3,4 posts i can easily see who has more faith...you're praising chelsea as they are so much better than us...they didn't slaughter us at their home...we had our chances. We play at home...and i am full of confidence...as i told you, atm only DD scares me.We don't have a full team but both essien and carvalho just came from the infirmery. I think mature for what i had seen on the away match. Remember...we were in crisis and we beated real twice. and ucl game doesn't compare with a coppa/serie a match (talking about how perfect i see the game...juventus played at their best level in ucl)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)