[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i like the spirit that no one is really worried about the game itself but the way they will party afterward, but come on guys obviously we are the underdogs in this even if it was in Turin. Chelsea have a strong defence, we will have to do without some of the most important players, and we are trailing 1-0. i guess it all depends on Poulsen's form for this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i like the spirit that no one is really worried about the game itself but the way they will party afterward, but come on guys obviously we are the underdogs in this even if it was in Turin. Chelsea have a strong defence, we will have to do without some of the most important players, and we are trailing 1-0. i guess it all depends on Poulsen's form for this game.
good, i prefer it that we're underdogs, its our best strategy.

like i said before, as crazy as it sounds i would have started poulsen anyways, because our passing in midfield is critical, and as much as i love momo, he was giving the ball away far too easily in the first leg, but i just wish he wasnt out for the season. Who partners poulsen im still undecided, I love marchisio but im not sure if he's mentally ready to take a match this big on his shoulders, and tiago, well again fantastic distributor of the ball, but was near invisible in the first leg

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchisio has proven he can handle the pressure more than that soulless Tiago.
Yeah, Tiago has no soul. Even at Lyon he didn't have one by claiming he was second to his better team members and wanted what was best for the club, making him a fan favorite. Surely he has no soul as a person or player. Very astute comment you've got there.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think that marchisio is a must in the middle as he will provide the midfield with a much needed drive and mobility through the middle. It is something that both tiago and poulsen cannot do, but they will provide more control.

The other option as i see it putting neddy in the middle next to any of the DMs and put gio in the starting line up. I don't think that Ranieri would even consider this option, i just hope that he doesn't start with tiago and poulsen as the midfield would be too static.

I wouldn't mind starting marchisio and tiago with brazzo on the right as he will be a more defensive option than Iaq, Amauri or even gio. He will provide more cover for the midfield.

Grygera is back so at least lets hope he plays well defensively.

Feb 7, 2007
well today its not like the other days ...from the very start till the very end my mind my heart my body will be in the stadium,we are fighters and we will fight with all our weapons and believe me we have magical powers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)