[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (41 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
JFG™;4080621 said:
Completely underrated on the world stage, shameful really, doesn't get nearly enough recognition :disagree:
Hope every team keeps underestimating him until the end of the season. Could work to our advantage.

Best defender in the world.

Jul 10, 2006
Some words of reason from the Celtictalk forum:

"Juventus just defended brilliantly. They forced us to the wings, especially to the left wing, where Izzy constantly got the ball and crossed it. They knew this would never hurt them with our small attackers.

Izzy's crosses were never dangerous. A cross should always come from the byline because thats harder to defend. From the position of most of Izzy's crosses its easy to anticipate for the defenders. They see the ball coming and they only have to head it away."

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382907&postcount=6402

May 22, 2007
I'm quite happy with few people paying attention to the good form the team is showing in the competition lately.

Straightforward victory like it should have been, and I'm glad Vidal didn't get booked. Nice to see both starting strikers score goals again, we'll move on. Looking forward to the draw for the next round now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Some words of reason from the Celtictalk forum:

"Juventus just defended brilliantly. They forced us to the wings, especially to the left wing, where Izzy constantly got the ball and crossed it. They knew this would never hurt them with our small attackers.

Izzy's crosses were never dangerous. A cross should always come from the byline because thats harder to defend. From the position of most of Izzy's crosses its easy to anticipate for the defenders. They see the ball coming and they only have to head it away."

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382907&postcount=6402

Dutch celtic fan? now that is strange

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bayern absolutely are the team to beat in this competition. They are always the most impressive team in the latter stages of the CL. I have a feeling we'll get PsG or Dortmund.

Jul 20, 2012
"I think we went with the best we had, and a few injuries mid-game didn't help.
But to play two games against Juve and keep possession so easily will give us confidence for next season."
-Celtic Forum

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Bayern absolutely are the team to beat in this competition. They are always the most impressive team in the latter stages of the CL. I have a feeling we'll get PsG or Dortmund.
We'll do fine vs Psg IMO.
plus Zlatan is suspended from the first match.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)