[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
That's what I wanted from Conte, rest Lichs, Chiello, Marchisio and play Pirlo and Vidal less than 70 minutes,
give a chance to Marrone, Giach, Padoin, Isla and Quag
Great rotation and great job

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wtf is wrong with English people? Why do they have such deep rooted hatred against Italian football?

Fuck all of them. I can't wait for Arsenal to be eliminated by Bayern next week. No english teams in the CL. Fuck the EPL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wtf is wrong with English people? Why do they have such deep rooted hatred against Italian football?

Fuck all of them. I can't wait for Arsenal to be eliminated by Bayern next week. No english teams in the CL. Fuck the EPL.
what i don't get is why the fuck the english even give a shit about the scots when the scots hate the fucking english :lol:

Jul 1, 2010

Because they're losers while Italian teams are winners.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #617
    Congratulations, that was really easy and after the second goal (a goal that was 100% pure football) we played one of the best displays ever with our second team.

I will not go for ratings this time but Barzagli gets my MOM award, he was fabulous today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)